“Must try this place if you go to Cooperstown”
Review of Bocca Osteria

Bocca Osteria
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Serving Italian fusion dishes and wood fired pizzas.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great modern Italian food with a nice bar and comfortable atmosphere. Big fresh salads, local beer and wines and the risotto with shrimp and scallops is fantastic. Our B&B hosts recommended it and they were right.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I love Bocca Osteria. It is consistently wonderful, no matter what we order. We are local so we go there quite often. The verdura and the crab cakes are to die for. The service is always excellent as well. I HIGLY recommend it.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We enjoyed dinner here one night during our stay in Cooperstown. The service was great, kept tabs on you without getting annoying. The food was DELICIOUS! Their menu offers Italian dishes but perhaps not those you'd find at every other Italian joint you've seen. The Gnocchi was amazing. Our group also enjoyed a delicious fresh salad and the Bolognese (warning enjoy meat if you order this). Would definitely recommend to others traveling to Cooperstown as it offers delicious food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I stopped here recently after reading an article in Food and Wine magazine about this restaurant. The service was outstanding and the food was a little different from what you would typically see in Cooperstown. The menu includes homemade pizzas with an upscale flair. The one I had was Fichi pizza which had chicken, roasted red peppers, arugula, smoked gouda, mozzarella, figs and virgin olive oil with a balsamic glaze. It was terrific. I do have to admit that I really hadn't eaten figs before so I had them on the side. My husband had the Arugula and Prosciutto pizza and that too was very good. However, the high point of the meal was definitely the dessert. We had Blueberry Ravioli which was a new experience and it was fantastic. I don't even like blueberries and I thought it was one of the best desserts I have ever had. Give it try.....I believe you will really enjoy it!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant is very good, has excellent food and service. Highly recommend it for anyone visiting Cooperstown.