“Cute mini golf”

Barnyard Swing Miniature Golf
Ranked #9 of 38 things to do in Cooperstown
More attraction details
Owner description: 18-hole western-themed miniature golf course with water features and drop down holes in a park-like setting. Wild-west pistol laser tag in our authentic barn. Grab a screen and bag of "rough" and gem-pan for real gemstones. Party tent for your group.
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is so cool and different than my local mini golf places. Really bummed it closes for the off season promptly after Labor Day.

Barnyard S, Owner at Barnyard Swing Miniature Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your review! We want you to know that we are open weekends through September (Sat & Sun) noon-8, AND this year we will try to stay open Oct Fri and Sat nights for haunted Halloween (5-9 pm). Hope we see you there! Thanks

Reviewed September 3, 2013

kids ended up playing laser tag in barn's basement. we didn't think it would be as exciting as they anticipated, but surprisingly they loved it.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Another mom and I brought a slew of boys and their siblings to barnyard after a full day of baseball. It was a very stormy night and pretty late already (close to 9 pm). While most of the activities were closed, they welcomed our "party" in and really made the boys feel at home, rather than we had come charging in at this late hour. They accommodated the kids as best as they could from quarters for games to ice cream at the counter. We were there a full hour and it was the fun little break we all needed! We really appreciated the way we were welcomed on what could have been a rainy, cranky night indoors. Thank you, thank you!

2  Thank Loria1070
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My kids loved this place- after a game of mini golf, they did some spin art, "mined some gems" and cracked geode. had a really good time. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were up in Cooperstown Dreams Park the week of August 9, 2013. I had planned 4-5 team events outside of Dreams park for the team and this by far was the teams favorite spot! I had planned on doing a catered team/family fried chicken dinner at this location for 45-50 people. The owner was extremely helpful, she knows what the meaning of SERVICE is in a service business! She not only offered to cut up the watermelon, arranged the cookie trays but to pick up the juice boxes and catered food that I ordered from the Price Chopper downtown!!! She was a god sent and I really appreciated the extra mile she went for me. It allowed me to enjoy my sons game with out worrying about leaving the game early to get everything to the Barnyard in time. Coming from a catering/ restaurant background it was nice to finally find someone who is a smart and accommodating business women! You are crazy if you don't book a party at this location. She provides the coolers, grilles to cook hot dogs/hamburgers, paper products and the serving trays. Her partner and staff are all great! Best part it was so affordable!

2  Thank Beshalini