“Don't miss this place!”

Barnyard Swing Miniature Golf
Ranked #9 of 37 things to do in Cooperstown
More attraction details
Owner description: 18-hole western-themed miniature golf course with water features and drop down holes in a park-like setting. Wild-west pistol laser tag in our authentic barn. Grab a screen and bag of "rough" and gem-pan for real gemstones. Party tent for your group.
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This place is so much fun! The mini golf course is a blast, there is laser tag under a 100 year old barn and the best soft serve I have ever had...My daughter loved mining for gems and breaking open a geode. Be sure to go!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

I've been to a lot of mini golf courses over the years and many are rundown, with broken obstacles and a feel that nobody has cared about it for a long time. The Barnyard is well kept and clean. The people working there were welcoming and accomodating. The prices were decent, especially with the special rates for children under 9 and seniors.

It's not the nicest mini golf course I've experienced, but it is truly nice and a fun time for the family.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Took the 4 year old here after big brother's ball games at DreamsPark and she loved it. A little pricey but not too bad.

Barnyard S, Manager at Barnyard Swing Miniature Golf, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thanks for visting us! We love our Dream's Park guests. We try very hard to be family and team friendly. Take advantage of our 10+ group rate ($4.50 each). Also we have a great package for golf and wild-west laser tag (group of 10+= $8.00). As always, 3& under are free, 8& under $4.50, our Seasoned Citizens $4.50, and we thank our Vets with a 2 for 1 price! Thank you Vets!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I went to Cooperstown the summer of 2011 so that my son could participate in the Cooperstown Dreams Park Tournament. Our team decided to have a team party and the Barnyard Swing was where it ended up taking place. Everybody was very nice and accommodating. The kids and the parents both had a great time. I would definetley recommend booking a party or just going and playing golf with your family.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

This place is great fun for the entire family, even pre-teens! We took our kids who had a great time golfing, mining for gems (our 7 year old boy loved it), and then both kids made their grandparents a gift at the Clay Cafe. Reasonable prices, clean facility, and easy to get to. My wife and I highly recommend this place highly to families visiting Cooperstown for the season.