“Very friendly service and great location”
Review of All American Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
All American Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Description: Worst $9 burgers my family and I have ever had. Did get a refund for 1 of them, Please be careful here.
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Very friendly service and great location”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This place is right next to DoubleDay. You can have a drink at the bar and people watch on Main Street. I had a tuna wrap and my husband had the chicken wrap. Both were good. Be warned that they don't accept credit cards. Our waitress was super friendly.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank NickyNewark

Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Felt ripped off”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We chose this place with its outdoor seating because it was a pleasant summer night. The service was prompt and friendly. Two pulled pork sandwiches(which were just so-so) with potato chips and two bottles of Bud cost us $34. For the value this about double what we should have paid. Like my wife said, it is a tourist trap so it's to be expected. We did try eating at the Doubleday Cafe (which is just a few doors down)first but after ten minutes of being ignored by the waitresses we walked out.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dave E
Napanee, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

With a location close to Doubleday Field, sports on the big screen, and an outdoor setting, it seemed like the perfect spot to have some ball park food. We were a bit disappointed by the limited menu out front, but figured they must do simple food really well... so we went in.

It took a while for the waitress to take our order, and when we did get our food, the cheeseburger and pulled pork sandwich we had weren't out of the ordinary. My girlfriend said her burger was cold, in fact. It cost us $2.50 each to upgrade to fries from potato chips and the portion wasn't even anything you'd get a McDonalds. What was advertised as a pickle was merely a small slice of a pickle too. It certainly wasn't your best barbecue burger. Bottled beer was $5.

The All American Cafe has the potential to be everything you like about baseball food in a baseball town, but it seemed too much like average stadium food at high, high prices. To use a baseball term, it seemed like a change-up to us. We couldn't resist the delivery, but we'll be one-time customers and I suspect that's what this restaurant is geared toward.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank GuyIncognito42
“Disgusting”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

If you like flies, stringy pastramie & being overcharged for less than mediocre food this is the place for you! We will NOT be back.

Cooperstown, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I wanted to try this place because they have outdoor tables with umbrellas and it seemed like a nice atmosphere. The menu only had maybe 3 or 4 choices on it. A couple burger choices and I think maybe a hot dog. I had a burger which was nothing special at all. Mine at home are better. I got the feeling that they don't feel the need to try very hard because most who eat there are just visiting Cooperstown for the day and will never be back anyway.

Visited June 2012