“A Unique Experience We would Enjoy over and over Again!”

Cooperstown Cruise Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Cooperstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Set sail with Cooperstown Cruise Company aboard our all-electric and solar-powered beauty. Enjoy savory dinner fare, fine wine and local craft beer. We offer two hour sunset cruises every night of the week. Sit back, relax and let us provide you with a memorable evening upon the magical setting of Otsego Lake. It doesn't get any better than this!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Coming back home to Upstate New York after 23 years and returning to visit the Beautiful Mountains of my childhood was a much needed healing experience for both me and my husband. Captain Michele made our last night before heading home PERFECTION! It was a beautiful night on the lake. The assorted local food and drink prepared for our journey was Delicious and very well presented! We will return for an encore soon! Thank you Captain for making our last night of vacation A Dream!

Michele B, Owner at Cooperstown Cruise Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Well, this is just awesome!! Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with "A Dream" experience! I am delighted that you had such a nice time and I so enjoyed meeting you both. Please do return...would be wonderful to have your company again. We give our caterer, Mel's at 22 full credit for the delicious fare and presentation. Not only are they creative chefs, but terrific to work with as well. Great synergy going on here!! :)

All reviews
"hors"
in 4 reviews
"crossing"

Reviewed October 30, 2017

This was one of the highlights of our trip east. In booking our cruise, Michele was always easy to reach very pleasant to deal with. She was just as pleasant as our captain and tour guide on the lake. Her deep knowledge of the area made the trip even more interesting. We took the afternoon cruise and the ability to bring whatever we wanted to enjoy a lunch on the boat was a huge plus. A very enjoyable experience. My wife and I highly recommend it and we will definitely cruise again with Michele the next time we visit.

1  Thank mrpbody2482

First, my apologies for taking so long to respond to your review...we put the boat to bed for the season and it looks like I hit the snooze button on TripAdvisor as well! It thrills me to hear that your cruise with us was one of the highlights of your trip east. I love this area with all of my heart and being able to share it in such an intimate and glorious setting is a dream come true. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our young company...you must have really liked us!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We were in town to celebrate my sister's birthday, and my mother booked this cruise as a surprise. Boy, what a treat! The boat is very comfortable (and quiet!) and the food was excellent with a great selection of beverages. Michele and her daughter were very accommodating hosts, and were able to provide a lot of information on the sights and history of the area. Can't wait to go out with them again when we are back in the area next year.

I remember you ladies well and apologize for the delayed response to your lovely review! Our 2nd season has just begun and I'm back in the saddle, and on task with TripAdvisor once again. There is no greater compliment than to have repeat guests...so we truly do hope to see you when your return this year! Thank you.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We had the pleasure of cruising a few days ago with Michele. We had a wonderful time! Michele was an excellent captain, host, and provided some excellent knowledge about Cooperstown. I would highly recommend this cruise ! It was a treat.

Michele B, Owner at Cooperstown Cruise Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Aww!! Thank you!! It is our goal to provide a "treat" for our guests and we are so glad we accomplished this for you. Everyday we spend out on our gorgeous lake is a treat for us too...enhanced by the gift of the wonderful folks we meet along the way. Thank you for making us part of your trip!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Had a wonderful Fall evening cruise with Michele and Will.The Solar Powered Craft provided a quiet but informative trip on Ostego Lake.The Food and Beverage's were excellent.Will definitely do this again when in the area .

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We enjoyed your company immensely...especially the story of how you met. Very special!! Good things happen to good people. :)
We truly hope that you do visit us again next time you are in Cooperstown. By the way...our fall colors finally "popped" this week!