“Good Place”

Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a hip, family owned, coffee roastery and Cafe in Cooperstown, NY. We are open year round and pride ourselves on fresh, locally sourced foods and wonderful coffee drinks!
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Nice coffee shop with good service and friendly staff. Opens early and the selections of coffee are GREAT. Sit down and take a break from all your walking and relax.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband is a bit of a espresso snob and he thought this was great. I had the cold cappuccino which was excellent. We didn't try the food, but it looked good.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Friendly staff. Great coffee and a free cookie (because it was broken) made a great snack on a chilly rainy day.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We checked the Urbanspoon App for a good coffee shop and the Stage Coach Coffee shop was highlighted. Very friendly staff and good eats. Sandwiches, cookies, and ice cream!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had breakfast here one morning after reading the reviews. The coffee was good, but nothing fantastic. I had thought they had a full breakfast menu, but it consists of pastries from a pastry counter, and egg breakfast sandwiches. My husband and I each had an egg sandwich. I had one with cheese on an english muffin and it was OK. My husband's was on a bagel, and he said it was dry and somewhat stale. I was disappointed after reading reviews...maybe my expectations were too high. If you need an afternoon pick me up, then get a cup of latte or espresso here. the pastries looked good, though we didn't sample them! They do have a small outdoor seating area which is pleasant in nice weather. Inside is rather crowded with tight seating at a few tables.