“Fine Dining For Real”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Moxie is truly a unique experience in Broome County. Wood-fired cooking and that extra attention to detail unmatched in the region. This is the cleanest, best managed establishment I have ever seen. The Moxie wine selection is truly unparalleled. The specialties and desserts are spectacular, as is the regualr menu, which is always being improved and attended to.

From the beautiful bar, great staff and truly awesome atmosphere, Moxie delivers in a fashion that should make others in the hospitality business look over their shoulders.......

2  Thank MrGlock
There are newer reviews for Moxie Grill

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Family birthday at Moxi's! This is one of our special occasion places. The food was delicious. My favorite appetizer is the Lollipop Lamb Chops followed by a wedge salad. My filet was done perfectly and practically melted in my mouth. My wife loves the Brie. My daughter had a New York Strip and said it was great. My other daughter had the Tango Chicken for the fist time. I thought it was a little spivey but I thought it was great. It tasted like a stuffed pepper but with chicken. They have a nice wine selection as well. A little pricey but very good. We go 3 to 4 times a year.

1  Thank Chip S
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had birthday dinner here with my husband, and have been with friends. Atmosphere is energetic, smells like a wood fire grill throughout restaurant. They brought out a cream brûlée dessert without any prompting from us, perfect way to celebrate! Great wine selection and menu choices. Truly treasure this place, very rare to see this quality in our neck of the woods.

1  Thank Shane A
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I took a group of 3 customers to Moxie on a Wednesday night in late November. The atmosphere is great and I live the set up of the bar. The food was fantastic. I had a small filet with some sauteed wild mushrooms. We also had the steak skewers and calamari for appetizers and both did not last long at our table. Diane was the bartender and she was awesome. Very personable and very helpful. She also knows the menu and helped us make some menu decisions. I highly recommend this place.

2  Thank Iowa_Brett
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am very picky about steaks, but Moxie's delivers! They have the best steaks of any place around Binghamton, NY. They offer special steak-sauces which reminded me of steaks I had at a restaurant in Geneva (Switzerland) which I will never forget.

1  Thank Gay C