“for a special evening”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Endicott, New York
“for a special evening”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I have been to this restaurant three times and each time we have enjoyed dining there. This past time, we went for our 32nd anniversary. The food was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was very relaxing. The service was superb. They offered us complimentary champagne for our special date. We will no doubt go back to Moxie again!

• Visited June 2012

Greene, New York
“Remarkable dining”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Everything is well done at Moxie. The restaurant is upscale and particularly well managed. The food and service are excellent and the ambiance is contemporary, comfortable and youthful. There is nothing about this restaurant that isn't excellent (o.k. the outside of the building doesn't inspire confidence on first visit and the location isn't always convenient. Go there. Go inside. You'll be back.)
The menu should accomodate all desires. The bar area is pleasant and doesn't intrude on dining. Grilled entrees are usually excellent.

• Visited August 2012
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Was sent here as a recommendation for dinner before I proposed to my fiancé. Not too many upscale restaurants in the area and I never would have found this one without the recommendation. It's kinda located out in the middle of nowhere but what is inside is a very modern, upscale restaurant. I would expect to fond this restaurant in San Francisco or a top Vegas resort the decor was amazing and the food and service are world class.

Binghamton, New York
“Worth the Drive”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Moxie's is one of the best resturaunts in the area, and they go out of their way to make any visit feel special. Great staff and excellent food. Love the wood fired specials! Save room for dessert - I'm partial to the Creme Brule paired with the Espresso Martini!

Visited July 2012
Johnson City, New York
“Popular restaurant”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is a restaurant that most everyone raves about but I've been there a few times when my daughters are in town since it's one of their favorite restaurants but I have yet to find a meal that I could say that I loved... or even truly liked there. Just not for me. But they have good service and take care of the customers well.

Visited April 2012