“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had dinner last night @ Giannis in Congers. (the old Romolos) food was good but we I went into sticker shock after recieving the check. Even with a Restaurant.com 50.00$ coupon we feel the meal was way overpriced. 174.00 before discount. We had ordered from the daily specials that our server told us about. I had Zuppa de Pesce. Usually when I order this in a resteraunt I cant finish it the portions are so large but this was small portions. Roe had the Osso Bucco. also good fare but way overpriced. hers was 32.00 mine was 38.00. most menu Items average around 23.00. with 10.00 apps , coffee and desert well, you get the picture. I dont mind spending that kind of money if the meal is exceptional but it wasnt. I feel raped financially. I had to vent. thanks for listening!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Went there with my wife and five kids. The food was excellent, we ordered family style specials and had amazing pizza from the Bronx! Very affordable for my family, would deffinitally recommend this to a friend!

1  Thank mryans026
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

The service is excellent and food was outstanding :-) the owner is very polite, liquor is great and Daniel the waiter is fabulous. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone :-) I'm all smiles thank you all

1  Thank Susanolivero
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had a birthday dinner at Bella Gianna's and everything was wonderful. Vinny, George and staff were very attentive to our party. The room was perfect and the food was GREAT! Their homemade cannoli cake was delicious!!! Our 13 guests can't wait to return.

1  Thank M D
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Tonight I had one of the best dinners out in a long time. I was seated near the working fireplace in a fine dining room. The service was the best, and the waiters suggestions had me eating more than I thought I could. What I enjoyed was the owner stopping by and making us feel at home. Yes I will go back, and try some of the other specials. This time I started with clams, then lobster, and finished with NY cheese cake. If I could, after writing this reviiew and it wasn,t snowing I would like to start all over. THE BEST