“The food and service is fabulous”
Review of Bella Gianna's

Bella Gianna's
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Congers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

The service is excellent and food was outstanding :-) the owner is very polite, liquor is great and Daniel the waiter is fabulous. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone :-) I'm all smiles thank you all

1  Thank Susanolivero

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had a birthday dinner at Bella Gianna's and everything was wonderful. Vinny, George and staff were very attentive to our party. The room was perfect and the food was GREAT! Their homemade cannoli cake was delicious!!! Our 13 guests can't wait to return.

1  Thank M D
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Tonight I had one of the best dinners out in a long time. I was seated near the working fireplace in a fine dining room. The service was the best, and the waiters suggestions had me eating more than I thought I could. What I enjoyed was the owner stopping by and making us feel at home. Yes I will go back, and try some of the other specials. This time I started with clams, then lobster, and finished with NY cheese cake. If I could, after writing this reviiew and it wasn,t snowing I would like to start all over. THE BEST

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great night at Bella Gianna's. Great food & great entertainment. A friend of mine turned me on to this place and I've gone a number of times since...love it!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went to Bella Gianna's for dinner with a group from my office. The food was so delicious, service impeccable and the owner went over and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. The perfect night!

Been to Bella Gianna's? Share your experiences!