“Birthday Party”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had a birthday dinner at Bella Gianna's and everything was wonderful. Vinny, George and staff were very attentive to our party. The room was perfect and the food was GREAT! Their homemade cannoli cake was delicious!!! Our 13 guests can't wait to return.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank M D

Nyack, New York
“Nice to dine and relax”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Tonight I had one of the best dinners out in a long time. I was seated near the working fireplace in a fine dining room. The service was the best, and the waiters suggestions had me eating more than I thought I could. What I enjoyed was the owner stopping by and making us feel at home. Yes I will go back, and try some of the other specials. This time I started with clams, then lobster, and finished with NY cheese cake. If I could, after writing this reviiew and it wasn,t snowing I would like to start all over. THE BEST

• Visited February 2013
“Bravo Bella Gianna's!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great night at Bella Gianna's. Great food & great entertainment. A friend of mine turned me on to this place and I've gone a number of times since...love it!!!

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Bella Gianna's?? Definitely Again!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went to Bella Gianna's for dinner with a group from my office. The food was so delicious, service impeccable and the owner went over and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. The perfect night!

• Visited December 2012
“Bella Giannas = Yum Mee”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Bella Giannas has become our favorite place to dine at in Rockland County.

The food is awesome, the price is right and the staff treats us like gold.