“Valentines Date Dinner”

Spare Rib
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Commack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 14, 2020 via mobile

First time eating here. Delicious food, friendly wait staff, great atmosphere. Will be back to enjoy another meal.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed February 3, 2020 via mobile

Portions are huge. Get multiple meals from leftovers if you enjoy leftovers. Bartenders made excellent mixed drinks, which was a pleasant surprise.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

I went with my family and the hostess told me the waiting time was 30 minutes, and I waited at the bar after the 30 minutes I went to ask the hostess and they said to wait another 15 minutes , I asked for the manager and she said they gave me an estimated time , she was nasty and mean and she said it’s holiday weekend but people that come after me they sit down way before me . I only waited because I had my kids with me! Never again. Worst management the place is dirty too make sure you check your forks and knives if there clean horrible customer service!!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Unless you have gone to the “Rib” before you don’t what your missing and maybe you don’t know what to order. Let me start by saying I don’t order the ribs I’ve had better and their name makes you that think you should. Other items are simply to good to order the ribs. In no particular order the onion rings, burgers, stuffed sea bass, marinated tidbits, osso bocco, mussels in white sauce, broasted chicken and finally the new crab cake are all great!!!!

Yes the Rib has been there a long time and they have met the challenges of The Outback, Miller’s and Bar Louie’s for a reason.... they have great food.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019

While visiting friends in the Commack area , we all decided instead of having a BBQ on the 4th we would visit a local restaurant.
Adaquate on site parking. Did not need reservations and were seated withing 10 minutes.What a great surprise that there was a Special for the holiday.
All of us ordered the Steamed Lobster and ribs. Came with a sald, and side s of choice.
Service was great and the meal was wonderful, especially not having to clean up .
When in the area try this establishment.

Date of visit: July 2019