“A FANTASTIC NIGHT”

Spare Rib
Ranked #13 of 137 Restaurants in Commack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived for dinner at 7 pm. No wait. Had a nice booth in the bar. (Too bad the table behind us had a bunch of screaming kid. Why are they in the bar area anyway?) Erica was our more than competent server. We went to the bar for an Irish coffee and met Matt....so nice and friendly. We will be back~!!

Reviewed December 12, 2018

I oared the TSR Burger. Its always a treat to eat a burger that tastes like real beef. Done the way I asked.
Fries could have bee more crispy and hotter. I would return again

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding service and food. We greeted and seated with a smile. Out waitress was warm and friendly. It was a pleasure having our daughters birthday dinner here. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 16, 2018

We had ribs which were ok. My SIL had a burger which she enjoyed. The green beans had no flavor, but the salad with balsamic dressing was good. The service was terrible and I'm sure I won't go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I was a regular at the spare rib 10 years ago. It was a weekly destination. Well I moved and it was not as easy to get to. I recently attended a retirement party and this was the chosen place. It was just as good as I remembered it. Fall off the bone ribs and chicken. Awesome Mac and cheese, homemade Cole slaw, warm and sweet corn bread. I could go on and on. Bottom line make the trip and be prepared for a finger liking good delicious meal.

Date of visit: October 2018