“Restaurant”

Spare Rib
Ranked #13 of 135 Restaurants in Commack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Outstanding service and food. We greeted and seated with a smile. Out waitress was warm and friendly. It was a pleasure having our daughters birthday dinner here. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had ribs which were ok. My SIL had a burger which she enjoyed. The green beans had no flavor, but the salad with balsamic dressing was good. The service was terrible and I'm sure I won't go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I was a regular at the spare rib 10 years ago. It was a weekly destination. Well I moved and it was not as easy to get to. I recently attended a retirement party and this was the chosen place. It was just as good as I remembered it. Fall off the bone ribs and chicken. Awesome Mac and cheese, homemade Cole slaw, warm and sweet corn bread. I could go on and on. Bottom line make the trip and be prepared for a finger liking good delicious meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

We eat here about one or two times a year. The food for the most part is always good. Its a little pricey if you ask me, and there is always a wait on the weekends. Best for ribs, and BBQ, but also has good salads and my hubby loves the cornbread.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Cant believe people eat here- service was terrible, ribs were awful- salad, corn and fries were okay, otherwise I cant imagine anyone wasting their money on this food when there are so many better choices.

Date of visit: October 2018