“Worth the Drive”

Emilio's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #20 of 109 Restaurants in Commack
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
long island, NY
“Worth the Drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

we love this place - this has been our go too place for the everday pizza now for about 15 years. for us its almost an hour round trip from door to door and on Long Island, that means i have passed about 10 other pizzarias (if not more).

Sit down dinners are also terrific, i can honeslty say i do not recall ever getting a bad meal there. This is a full scale italian restaurant, that also serves awesome pizza

Be advised if you show up between 6:00 - 8:00 on a weekend be prepared to stand and wait for a table - and possibly every other day as well!!!!

• Visited August 2012

Dublin, Ohio, United States
“Best pizza in Commack!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I always eat Emilios when we travel back to Commack where my wife is from. They have the best deep dish and round pizza there is. Their garlic knots are very good too - but they just had the bar raised by Brothers Pizza in Virginia Beach, VA (best knots ever there!).

Still my favorite pizza place in Commack!

• Visited December 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
“Overcharged my credit card and got rude after I pointed it out.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

They overcharged my credit card by $2 even though I wrote out the final total. When I called in to politely resolve the issue they offered to let me come in and get the overcharge refunded. I said this wouldn't work because I live so far away that I wouldn't make any money driving in to pick it up. They then rudely asked me if I was "trying to make money off them".

Apparently they couldn't understand the fact that driving 50 miles round trip over 2 hours to pick up $2 does not make financial sense, and instead assumed I was attempting to form an elaborate con artist attack over the phone to get a measly $2 back from a $50+ meal that I paid them for in person.

When I asked to be contacted by a manager they never called me back. In over fifty days.

Unless you like having your money stolen from you and being treated like a thief and ignored for pointing it out, I'd suggest taking your business elsewhere.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Goneja
Dix Hills, New York
“Best pizza in commack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

Consistent well prepared basic Italian. Always crowded

St. James, NY
“My favorite pizza and that's saying a lot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

We moved from Commack 25 years ago and I still return to Emilio's for pizza when ever possible. I'm not sure if it's the sauce, the crust or love, they just do it right!