“the best pastrami outside NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pastrami N Friends

Pastrami N Friends
Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Commack
Good for: Kids, Families with children
New York
“the best pastrami outside NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

can you say YUM! i could. My husband and I usually split a salad and a sandwich, which is generously packed with lean juicy pastrami. (unless he needs his derma fix.)

Visited June 2013

East Hampton, New York
“A must if you in Commack, Kosher Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I was told about this resturant /Deli and when the time was right I took a ride . The folks are friendly the food , Fresh and plentiful . They do have seating in the back of the Deli , and your classic kosher deli counter up front . I would highly recommend stopping in for lunch as I did , I Had the Ruben ***** I will be back .Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
East Hampton, New York
“A must if you in Commack, Kosher Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

• Visited June 2013
Pennsylvania
“Wonder If We Were There On a Better Day?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I honestly thought it would be rated higher on TA. A friend just moved to this area this past Summer, and we wanted some decent Pastrami. No offense to Ben's, but as good as they are, I think they've become a bit complacent in the last few years - the wait staff really has. We tried this place instead, and what a difference! More homey feel, the server was a human being and paying attention. One of the owners even came over to say Hello when they found out it was our first time there. The food was fantastic. They actually know what "Lean" means - and you know not everyone does. We tried a number of items, but mainly an extra lean Pastrami and a Corned Beef. I don't get back to the Island as often as I'd like, but my friend lives there - we both thought everything was great. Is it ultra-modern? No. Is the food great and the room clean? We thought so, and we're both picky. I'd say it's priced at the quality of what we were served. My friend has been back since, brought other guests, and they loved it, too. As to the other reviews, I'll take them at their word, but if this place is less than it was, it must have been amazing years ago, and we liked it now.

• Visited August 2012
Holland, Michigan
“If you can have Bens...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This unfortunately did not live up to memeory of this resataurant I went to 15 yrs ago. Not much to say but not the typical "kosher" restaurant you can find in NY.

Visited August 2012