Tripadvisor

Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Commack
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commack Rd.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is family friendly, staff is friendly and service is quick. Typically Italian restaurant menu.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Our party of five had a reservation here for New Year's Eve. Table was being cleared as we walked in and we were seated on time. Our waitress Paula was helpful, attentive and friendly. All the apps ( Avacado shrimp crostini, risotto balls and calamari ) were served hot and tasted delicious. Everyone loved there entrees. Mine which was "The Chop" was outstanding! This was our first time dining here but definitely not our last!

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank opjp
Reviewed November 22, 2019

Perhaps I was there on an off night, but I wasn't that impressed. I got the chicken meatballs with zucchini noodles. The meatballs were huge! Like softball size. But they were rather flavorless. The zucchini was good. My date had the veal parm and again, it wasn't anything special. The meat was tougher than it should have been.
Also found the restaurant to be very loud. we were a group of 4 and had to strain to hear each other.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

A must eat at restaurant- food was just so delicious , cooked fresh service excellent and a nice ambiance. Fresh appetizers to start just wanted to make it our neal

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We were two couples out for dinner at Andrea‘s 25. For starters we had sweet chili calamari, delicious. My entrée was a seafood risotto Luciano which was outstanding. And my wife had the Hawaiian sweet potato ravioli which was very good. They also have great specials. I’m The service was a notch or two above excellent and we all had a very good time. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2019