“Wonderful Food”

Red Lobster
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Colonie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a great meal and wonderful service at Red Lobster. The food was plentiful, fresh and fast. The Shrimp Nachos are amazing!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was looking for something different on the Wolf Road scene. I took a chance on Red Lobster, as we hadn't been there in a long time. Boy! they have really improved. Our waiter was a little slow getting our drinks, but a word to another waitress perked him up. It even brought the manager to our table. They really wanted us to be happy and we were. Companion's fried fish was outstanding. My 3 grilled shrimp tacos were flavorful and spicy and overflowing with medium size shrimp. I would order it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Shrimp/Flounder dinners were excellent. Cooked just right. The Baked potato was lightly salted with a crispy potato peel. Waitress came back offering second cup of coffee. Nice clean atmosphere.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Her MOM loves lobster. So we where able to get some members of the family together. Food was great. We where able to bring in a cake from the outside. No problem there. Since I do not like fish food in general I had pork chop and baked potato and a side order was salad. Everyone else had some sort of fish order.
Service was great.
As for the party we started out with 14 but where down to 7 by the time everyone got there.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

One of our wait staff was very short with us. We were a large group, but we were no trouble at all. I think she was just having a long day...