“Great food, Great value.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexicfan Grill
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Colonie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Is always a good option when looking for fast food. Amazing meat (cooked in front of everyone). The perfect place to grad a quick meal.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

My first experience with Chipotle was terrific. I was concerned about going in when I saw many cars in the parking lot. However, when I walked in with 3 children, I was surprised by the speed in which you get served. Customers immediately are able to order a burrito or a bowl. There is a line of servers who put your choice of fillings into the bowl or burrito; fillings such as meat, beans, cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc. At the end you receive your food. There are many places to sit and enjoy the tasty meal.
I was glad the children talked me into going and I definitely will return.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Stopped in for a quick bite once we arrived in the area and we were not disappointed by Chipolte. Food was very well prepared and hot, and plenty of it. Great place!

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Always a good place if you hungry! Although the girl wrapping the burritos made them fat instead of long n fat...! So not up to Chipoltle standards as far as I'm concerned.
So we had a carnitas buritto which was delish but messy. And the boy had a bowl which is way better eating wise lol. It was tasty.
This is the first time we have been in a Chipolte since the food scare. So they have redeemed themselves with us.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

First time eating at a Chipotle. Menu was concise and staff friendly and helpful to a first time customer. Food was very tasty. I ate a large chicken burrito with many fixings.
I liked it a lot.