“Greatest find in all my business trps to Albany”
Review of Garden Bistro 24 - CLOSED

Garden Bistro 24
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Greatest find in all my business trps to Albany”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Very fresh and inspired food menu is seasonal and specials change every 2 weeks the soups are amazing. Mussels both classic and adventurous scallops are among the best I have had anywhere. The man knows how to cook. Great servers. I highly recommend if you are anywhere near

• Visited May 2013

Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Went here for dinner...was refused seat because I was by myself.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling alone through the area on business and decided to stop in for dinner (after seeing tripadvisor reviews). Upon entering the resturant at 6:30, the place was virtually empty. I was told I could not be seated because "only groups could be seated." I was told I could eat at the bar, but the only spot available was at the end adjacent to a large ceramic pot. I asked the guy are you serious, there isn't an open space, and he just looked at me!

I have never been so offended, the resturant had readily available space and could have accommodated me. I understand people eating alone eat at the bar when busy but your restaurant was virtually empty. I do not care how good your French fries are....treating people badly (even those dressed in suits!) will one day result in your closing.

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank Anthony G
Albany, NY
“The best pommes frites around!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stopped by the other day for dinner and had forgotten how good the service is, how fresh and well-prepared the food is and how charming the atmosphere is. We started by sharing the day's tasty flatbread appetizer. I had the mussels, which were as good as I remembered them to be. My husband was more than satisfied with his flat iron steak dish. The pommes frites served with both continue to be the best around. Sharing a creme brulee dessert was the perfect way to end this savory meal. While on a main avenue, Garden Bistro 24 is somewhat hidden in a little strip mall. We definitely recommend taking the time to find it to enjoy all this gem has to offer.

Albany, New York
“Garden Bistro 24”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Service was great and restaurant has nice ambiance. My friend and I both has the Roasted Chickken Crepe with spinach and mushrooms - very tasty and a large portion.

1 Thank Jacqueline M
Amsterdam, New York
“All good.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just finished an enjoyable dinner at this lovely restaurant. All four entrees were well done. Wait staff perfectly appropriate in all respects. A Friday night at 6:30. Plenty of tables were open for walk-ins, even though we had reservation. A nice first time dinner experience.

1 Thank rwjw