“Nothing Great”

Xtremely Xpresso Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Xtremely Xpresso Cafe is a casual bistro style restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner The cafe is known to serve Italy's no. 1 Coffee, Lavazza, and is famous for its unique collection of Italian menu.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The place was always full and is quite noisy inside. While the portions for desserts was large, these were not the greatest. The cake ordered by my wife was a bit old-tasting and the service tends to be a little slow.

Don't think we'll be back on our next trip to Subic.

XXCafe, General Manager at Xtremely Xpresso Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Our apologies for your negative experience. We hope to serve you better the next time you give us a visit. Let us know how we can serve you better. Hope to see you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Xtremely Xpresso Cafe

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Even though we went there for the coffee (i especially liked the iced coffees and frappuccinos), we were pleasantly surprised at the large portions of their entrees like the chicken parmigiana and pizzas! Their pizzas come in two sizes and their larger one is HUMONGOUS at 16 slices with an unbelievable price of less than $20. They also had a good truffle cream spaghetti and soup choices which i found pretty plentiful as well. I do recommend staying indoors during the day as there were some mosquitos when we ate there at noon. But during the night, it is nice and cool outside.

Thank you for paying us a visit. We hope to see back soon and continually serve you better! Our HUGE thanks to you and your friends. Without your support, we won't be where we are.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have been here a few times before. The service has always been quite slow before but the food was okay though but during my last visit, things seem to have taken a turn for the worse. As the preview stated, nothing to fuss about. There are many people because there really any restaurants within the area that serves worthwhile food at a practical price.
I ordered the spinach lasagna, I've had this before and it used to be a favorite but the last time I ordered it, the sauce tasted more like flour and water with mozarella instead of the old cheesy Bechamel sauce taste and the moment it cooled down, the pasta became rubbery and tasted more like paste.
As for service, it was more mediocre than ever, I was about to give a nice tip since I always do every time I eat out but when the server kept on ignoring me I took it back.

3  Thank Donna74ph
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Service is slow because it's busy. I will admit that this restaurant is good but only because the whole area serves poor food which makes this place shine.

I ate pizza with my friend and it was ok but to be honest nothing to write home about.

If the service wasn't so slow maybe I would forgive them but 2 hours to eat a pizza is a little ridiculous. Improve that part of their business and it would see happier customers.

1  Thank Trentbkk
XXCafe, General Manager at Xtremely Xpresso Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Our apologies for the long wait, you must be one of the customers who visited the restaurant during the most busiest and peak periods in SBMA. This is not our normal service and we hope you can drop by again when it's not too busy in Subic so we can serve you better.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

If you want a change of atmosphere after work... If you want good coffee... Good food... Friendly staff... This is the place to go...

I just love their Asian salad... Huge pizza and their frappes...

I love hanging out here with friends to chill esp. after work...
I just wish they would close at a later time.. or better yet be open 24 hours... LOL Oh, and maybe, some plants that can get rid of the mosquitoes...

Thank you for patronizing us and making us part of your after-work chills. We are definitely doing something about the Al-Fresco mosquitos, and we continue to look for ways to get rid of it. Hope to see you again soon.