“wildlife adventure”

$137.94*
and up
Subic Bay Day Trip from Manila
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I enjoyed my close encounters, it was really fun. They have wide variety of animals to visit and the travelling into places to get to them makes the adventure wilder. Great adventure not only for the kids but also for the adults.

1  Thank Angela C

Reviewed April 30, 2014

May 2011 experience.

Like I've said in my title think like a kid and you'll like it. We ride the train and go to the caves for the ostrich eggs.

Then close encounter with the Tiger, it was fun. :)

They also a show where they parade the animals with costumes.

4  Thank Taramochi23
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My kids enjoyed visiting this place.
They had fun feeding the birds , camels and the goats . You can see amazement in their eyes as they interact with these animals and learn more about them.

They don't seem to bother much about the stench as adults do :( The place can be improved and be more interesting ..

The Tiger Safari was a great experience though a bit short
The Tour guides are friendly.
It can get really hot during summer, bring lots of water and put on sunblock.

Tip: Call their manila office for ticket promos & group discounts.

1  Thank Momtravels2014
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were so disappointed. There are two tigers only during our tiger encounter. The jeep needs to line up to feed the tiger. If you failed to buy chicken from them at 200 pesos (3 pieces only) for tiger's feed the tiger will not get near to your car. The tiger encounter lasted for five minutes only.

While we were waiting our turn for the tiger encounter, I've noticed the faces of those visitors who just arrived from their tiger encounter. I wondered why I cannot see any excitement from them. I told my daughter that it seems they are disappointed. TRUE when our turn came, we too were disappointed.

The Manila zoo is better far from this place. You can see in this place less than 10 kinds of animals. They're very good in their advertisement that you will be convinced to go there. A waste of money.

1  Thank Proudpinoy_13
Reviewed March 30, 2014

You have to go here early morning, to maximize the time and to avoid the crowd. It's a good idea for Zoobic to assign tour guides per group so visitors would know where to go. This is a good place for kids to see live animals and actually learn more about them. However for an adult like me, you cant help but notice some things w/c need improvement. The tiger & lion safari were quite disappointing - they seem to be bored & uninterested even if the tour guide kept on getting their attention. You really need to buy a P200 chicken so they could at least approach u. I felt sorry for them actually, it's as if they are tired of doing the same old tricks. Maybe the management should think of something new to make this attraction more interesting because i think this is one of the highlights. Some animals also look thin and unhealthy, maybe for doing tricks and shows everyday. They need to improve animal wellness so they will look happy for the visitors.

1  Thank serendipity1211