“Great place for family and friends!”
Review of Zoobic Safari

Zoobic Safari
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Zoobic Safari Entry with Lunch Option
Reviewed August 3, 2013

First time to Zoobic Safari and went with family and friends total of 15people! We first tried the zip line,pretty awesome and scary at the same time! Then we went on the tram and went around the whole place,it took around 6-7hours for everything. We even went on the Tiger Safari where you sit in a caged jeep and are able to feed the tigers but you would need to pay extra for the meat to feed them o.O There was a Serpentarium, a Savannah and Tiger Sanctuary which was quite smelly. Overall it was great day out,weather was on our side, we loved the part where the Aetas had a performance, one of them even looked like Bruno Mars the Aeta Version :) Lots of animals and ample space to walk around,we even bought a few souvenirs from there.

4  Thank natalie623
"ocean adventure"
in 14 reviews
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The people working there were very friendly.
Great fun to be there and the animals were very very cool.

Come during the morning - been there 3 times now and the morning trip (my first) had more things to do and more animals to engage with.

Rather annoying that you have to pay separately. It's about 200 to feed the tigers, another 200 for the crocs, 20 or so for the birds and so on and so on. They should have charged us up front for the whole experience - or at least have the option to do so. Entrance Fee + Attractions (food for the animals basically).

Wear comfy shoes for you will be walking a lot. Bring a fan, hats, and water.
There will be a part of the tour where you will have to take a ride in either a modified bus (for a fee), but you can choose to drive your own vehicle.

Try to avoid coming here during the holidays or summer, it will be jam packed and you will not be able to enjoy it thoroughly. The wait to get into the Tiger Safari was absurdly long.
I think that they should have some sort of crowd control as well - maybe limit the number of people they take in for tours (?)

Aside from touring the grounds, they also have an animal show. We were lucky enough to be part of it and it was fun. My little cousins enjoyed the demonstration with the dogs and hula hoops.

For dining, they do have a restaurant inside the compound. BBQs, rice and fruit shakes were a perfect meal for after the trip.

A good experience over all.

*had a lot of pics to upload, but couldn't since they were more data than is allowed by tripadvisor lol

2  Thank Candice_Manuel
Reviewed July 21, 2013

And I thought rain would spoil the fun at Zoobic Safari. Fortunately, it didn't rain and the sun didn't spoil the experience! As I read the other reviews, I think we were lucky it was quite cloudy when we spent the day going around the place.

Getting there was a bit of a trouble since we didn't have a car. We took a taxi van to bring us there and to get us back to the mall. And the rumors are true: you can easily get ripped-off by cab drivers. TopTip: if you have your own car, bring it!

You really came here to visit the tigers. So everything else must be a side show and bonus. The walks were tiring most specially because the weather was so humid. All of the other animals (birds, other mammals, reptiles) were really for the kids. Though hearing a lion roar in real life was truly amazing. I initially thought it was just a recording (for effect) but found the source of that loud roaring. I thought the trivia about the lion's roar being heard miles from where it was was just an exaggeration. I believe it now.

The highlight is, of course, feeding the tigers and the close encounter with them in cages. It wasn't really as exhilarating as i thought it would be but i was awed being just a few inches away from something so massive it could rip my face with just a swat from its paw. Yes, the close encounter was smelly but what did you expect?

What bogged us down and my most hated part of this visit was waiting for the tram. We could've saved more time if the tram was already available when we finished with the attractions.

Extra tip: don't take just pictures. Shoot video!

3  Thank bursky
Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you decide to spend a few of hours in nature, Zoobic safari would be a good choice.
I took transport from Arizona Beach resort where I was staying (in both directions and the waiting period while I was in the safari park, which costs 1900 pesos plus the type of 100p for drivers, or about U.S. $ 46). When you arrive after about half an hour driving you need to buy a ticket that costs 495 pesos per person-child have discount. This includes everything except Tiger ride (+ 100 pesos). After this adventure can start. Guide, a young Filipino, will greet you, introduce yourself and give you concise information about what you will see. First we made a bird walk. There are several beautiful specimens of birds from around the world. If you want, you can feed the parrots and for the moment many parrots will be collected on your arm and around your feet. The Serpentarium were mostly pythons. Caves-that do not have anything interesting, at least for me, no live animals, just stuffed. In Savannahh there are ostriches and wild boars. I forgot to mention that after the birds and the Serpentarium you will be transported by small tram. Aetas trail-Aeta are an indigenous people who live in scattered, isolated mountainous parts of Luzon, Philippines. These people have danced two to three short original dance. After this came the most interesting part. Tiger safari ride and Close Encounter. In the Close Encounter tigers in cages and you can make beautiful photos. foT tiger safari ride, conversely, you are in the car-cage, and tigers walk freely. Some visitors are feeding the tigers with chickens, and then came the magnificent tiger jump on top of the car, and after that, another jump further.Very impressive. Last stop was the Croco Loco, small farm of crocodiles. There were some visitors feed them with chickens or their parts.Crocodiles were surprisingly fast when food is in appearance At the end you get and certificates in that you have completed and survived Adventure / Farm Tour at Zoobic Safari. Nice, the kids will be satisfactory and will not bore you for several hours. But if you are adult and alone spend several hours in nature are a welcome change. I recommend.

Google Prevoditelj za tvrtke:Translator ToolkitPrevoditelj web-lokacijaGlobalna tražilica tržišta

Isključi neposredan prijevodO usluzi Google PrevoditeljMobilni uređajiPrivatnostPomoćPošalji povratne informacije

1  Thank cardo948