Lowest prices for your stay
$72
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Hotels.com$72
eDreams$72
Hurb$93
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019

I visited Subic for a week on business and the Court Meridian was my home during that time. Its not a luxury hotel, but it is very nice, clean and well kept. The staff doesnt go out of their way with enthusiasm, in fact they sometimes sounded annoyed or indifferent. Some were nice though and I felt safe and well kept there. The restaurant in the hotel was ok, there were a few choice dishes I was able to enjoy (the club sandwich and their mac and cheese). Overall when I go back I would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Rooms that dont face the main street are best. Top floors have the best views to see the bay.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Laura P
Court M, Director of Sales at Court Meridian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Dearest Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Court Meridian Hotel & Suites – Subic Bay for your business trip.

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us during your stay. Great to know that you find our hotel very nice, clean and well kept. We value your comments to help improve our staff and our services to be able to deliver the most excellent service for your comfort and convenience.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

I've been using Court Meridian to stay every time I am in Subic or have a travel nearby. They never fail to my expectation. Staffs particularly in the Reception are accommodating and polite. They never keep me waiting to process the room where I will stay and they will always give you enough information during your stay. Room Attendants are polite and always ready to assist you. Rooms are clean and quiet. Beds and towels are clean. Break fast are good. During checking out, they will not keep you waiting to process your bills and will always wish you a pleasant day and safe trip wherever you will be going. Over all, staying at Court meridian worth the money you spent.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sales-MarketingM, Director of Sales at Court Meridian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Dearest Mr. Zamora,

We would like to thank you for always choosing Court Meridian Hotel & Suites – Subic Bay every time you are in Subic or have a travel nearby.

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us during your stay. Great to hear that our hotel service and the team never fail to your expectation and overall staying with our hotel is worthwhile.

Our hotel management and team will always be dedicated to deliver the most excellent service for your comfort and convenience.

May God bless you and looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

Staff are super friendly and very helpful. Great location and value for money.
I've been booking my accommodation with Court Meridian in the last two years and my experience were all great. I get the feeling that all the staff from reception to porters to dining to room service are very welcoming.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sales-MarketingM, Director of Sales at Court Meridian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dearest Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Court Meridian Hotel & Suites – Subic Bay.

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us during your stay. We are delighted that you find our hotel with great service and friendly staff. Our hotel management and team will always be happy to serve you.

We wish you all the best and we looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms. Near the beach front, but you really need to walk . Near several restaurants particularly Gerry’s Grill and a 7-11 convenience store where you have to walk 3 blocks reaching there. Deluxe room at the 3rd floor has poor AC temperature. But the occupants, they are fine with that. The superior single where I stayed has cooler room, but without amenities such as disposable slippers and dental kit. Although I saw a note telling guests to just call them for any needs. Tried asking for a bucket of ice to no avail . Tried to ask for help in fixing my Tv. In both instances Arnel from housekeeping was very prompt in attending to my requests . Kudos to him. Swimming pool was rather on the small side , but it is fine with me. Wireless internet has smooth connectivity . Breakfast was set meal for weekdays. And buffet for weekends. Better than in Subic Venezia which doesn’t offer meals at the almost same rate. And the Meridian has an elevator serving 4 floors. Not bad compared to other hotels in the vicinity which doesn’t have one. For the price I pay , this will suffice a 4 star. Staff service is just ok, nothing intrusive . And another thing worth noting , they have a drivers quarters for a nominal fee . Another plus , they offer free coffee and water at the small modest lobby and waiting area .

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank doctorfoxtrot

Dearest Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us during your stay. We apologize if AC temperature to your 3rd floor room did not meet your preferred cooler temperature, hotel management has already replaced the AC condenser of the room where you have stayed and is now functioning well. Regarding the bucket of ice it can be ordered at Aresi Restaurant with a minimal charge. We are happy to know that you appreciate our staff Arnel for promptly attending to your requests will let him know of this.

We looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Good location, affordable price. Near plenty of restaurants and there are a few convenience stores nearby. Quality of food from the restaurants nearby are affordable and good quality. I enjoy the breakfast at Aresi and lunches or dinners at Gerry’s Grill. I also feel safe to jog / walk near the hotel and around SBMA at night.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank STEFTWM
Sales-MarketingM, Director of Sales at Court Meridian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dearest Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us during your stay. Great to hear that you mentioned about our hotel’s good location, affordable price and that you enjoyed your breakfast at Aresi and lunches and dinners at Gerry’s Grill.

We looking forward to your next stay with us.