“We had a pleasant time”

Vista Marina Hotel and Resort
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel could certainly do with a bit of a facelift - it is a bit rundown - to say the least. I also was not too impressed when we showed up after an overnight flight and arrived at 7 am exhausted and we were told we couldn't check in until 2 pm, unless we paid for another night, and technically checked in the day before. We did that as we were so tired. Since the room was available, I thought this was extremely unhelpful.

Having said that however, on the whole the staff were so nice and helpful I really couldn't help but warm to the place. The pool was nice and the kids enjoyed swimming in it. Breakfast was somewhat limited, but the chef made a great omelette. The location wasn't bad being near some decent restaurants and the mall etc.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Vista Marina is the best Hotel in Subic.
Great location with splendid sunsets over subic bay.
Excellent service and Great Amenities.
The rooms were very comfortable, well equipped and clean.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
The food tasted good as well.
It's worth to take a relaxing time here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Good thing that I can;t choose ZERO as a rating or else I'd do that! I called them up last January 15 2014 to reserve their Executive Suite for today January 18 2014, They were able to confirm my reservation. While we are on the way to Subic they called me up and said that the room that I reserved has been reserved by someone else and there is an overlap of reservation!! We then decided to just cancel our trip to oceans adventure, that made our kids very disappointed since they really wanted to go to Oceans Adventure so we ended up searching for a new hotel to stay for the night. Imagine the hassle and stress that they put us in!! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AND WILL CONTINUE TO INFORM OTHERS WHAT WE EXPERIENCED so that they will stay from your hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Brian Ni S
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Last December my family and I to go at Subic to had our Christmas vacation, we choose Vista Marina Hotel because it has an exact location in front of the beach so that you can relax and enjoy. You should visit there to experience the good service that they offer I'm sure that you will never regret after that because it is nice place to remember.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2014

For me Vista Marina is one of the best hotel in subic, because all the staffs are helpful and friendly to their guest and its easy to find the location, the room was nice and clean,and also the lobby area if you go there you can feel the fresh air coming outside of the hotel, and a free wifi for the guest, they don't have elevator for the old people but for me its ok, cause the service there is good than the other hotel. they also have a bar and restaurant and free breakfast for the guest good for two people only, they have a pool so that the guest can relax, the view outside is ok for me cause there's a beach, but the people is not allowed to swim there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Vista Marina Hotel is one of the most wonderful hotel at Subic Bay Freeport Zone, because it has an exact location in front of the beach so that it has a perfect view and a perfect venue for all occasions. They are also served with a smile to their guests/costumers to them to be satisfy. So that I choose Vista Marina for my On-Job Training because I know that Vista Marina helps me to enhance my skills and to learn more about hospitality industry .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is a very nice hotel, with a different beautiful location, because it is facing the sea. Quiet hotel, friendly and helpful staff, rooms with a beautiful design and a nice view, but a refreshingly new reception, lobby and restaurant design.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
#7 of 29 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic Bay
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic B...
#17 of 29 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Subic Park Hotel
Subic Park Hotel
#9 of 29 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Mangrove Resort Hotel
Mangrove Resort Hotel
#3 of 20 in Olongapo

Been to Vista Marina Hotel and Resort? Share your experiences!