The Lighthouse Marina Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Very Good 4/5
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Good 3.5/5
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Very Good 4/5
Bayfront Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Average 3/5
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Good 3.5/5
Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Good 3.5/5
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Very Good 4/5
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Very Good 4/5
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Good 3.5/5
Subic Bay Travelers Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsaqua spanight capsubic bayveranda roomlight housebubble bathboard gamesbuffet breakfastfriendly and accommodating staffbrownieswimming poolrestaurant staffworth the pricesubic areawater sportslong weekendbeach area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had a great stay! Although, there were some confusing arrangements with regards in room accommodations. But overall, everything was great. Food was so nice, has a variety of food selection, including the presentation. We'll done! Waiters are well trained, rooms are clean.
Probably consider cleaning the beach area so tourists can enjoy walking along the beach.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is relatively okay but with the price they are charging and with the inadequate consideration for guests who could not bear the noise from a nearby bar enough to discontinue their stay, i personally am not going back there. Staff are topnotch giving world class service from the receptionists to the waiters at the cafe which is a stark contrast to their policy for guests who could not sleep due to the noise i mentioned. We were given 25% discount when we decided to check out shortly before 12 midnight. We checked in at 3pm so the hotel said we have exceeded the 6 hour limit hence were not eligible to get the 50% discount on the hotel rate. I understand that technically, considerable time has already been consumed (although we actually stayed in the hotel less than two hours since we had to drive home to bataan in between for all saint's day) but other establishments would have gone the extra mile and at least not charge you anymore for a disappointing. stay. I no longer bothered to argue my case with the receptionist who was very graceful in explaining her manager's decision since it was midnight and we still had to drive back to manila. But with this invitation from the hotel itself to give a review, i thought it may help to ventilate my experience so the hotel itself may understand, from my point of view as guest, the hassles we have to pay for.

Thank you for this opportunity.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Nolan A
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very enjoyable resort, high quality, great service, great amenities, very well trained staff. Very good service. Beautiful resort., very spacious rooms, great ambiance. Truly I wonderful experience. The food is great!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed at the Lighthouse Marina Resort and the only problem I had was the Wifi connection. The hotel grounds and the room itself were amazing and so was the restaurant. If you get the chance to go try the Pork Belly Adobo. I would have given it a perfect score but the wifi connection was choppy and erratic. In the hotel's defense it's like that all over P.I. though. But overall I'd stay at this hotel again if I was in P.I. I have to rate the spa and fitness center as average because I didn't use either service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in lighthouse. Very relaxing hotel especially the rooms are very clean and big. The service is excellent too. But the pool is small and can't use the beach infront of the hotel, I just wish that the management can expand more the swimming pool and open the beachfront, but its not a big deal anyway. My overall rating is still excellent. It's worth to take a relaxing time here. I'm 100% will go back here. :)

• Stayed: September 2013