Travel Dates: June 21-22, 2014. Overnight Stay. Booked rooms: 2 Ocean Front King & 1 Deluxe Queen.
What I like:
- Location. Near restaurants e.g. Texas Joe's, very accessible.
- Pool. Perfect for the kids, not deep.
- Strong A/C
- Strong water
- No problem checking in. Fast.
What I don't like:
- No carts for the baggage.
- No hair dryer.
- Old rooms. Needs renovation.
- Complimentary Dinner (free). We didn't avail, we opted to dine somewhere else. I hope it's complimentary breakfast instead.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking