All reviews big room unlimited drinks front desk fabric conditioner walking distance family room ample parking space booked this hotel cable tv small hotel wifi connection sized bed agoda brewed toiletries hallway dryer
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Good for big groups. Bed is big enough for 2 persons and is comfy. Room is convinient and spacious for family room with 1 year old. The place is near harbour point. Breakfast is okay. Price is reasonable for family room. Ample space for parking in front of the hotel. The staff are friendly.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I have stayed in this hotel twice. Price is really reasonable. Room and bathroom are nice and clean. There is a refrigerator and coffee/tea service. Bathroom has hair dryer. Breakfast has good selection with unlimited drinks of coffee, tea, milk and 3 types of juices. I usually stay by myself but the rooms available is good for two that entitles me to 2 breakfasts. They allow me to "take-out" the 2nd breakfast.

Staff are nice and responsive. There is free parking in front, side and back. Wifi is good both in the room and restaurant. Good selection on the TV channels. Good location within the zone, easy to locate. They have spa (massage) service that is inexpensive. Check in and check out are quite fast.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Been to a lot of hotels in Subic for the past years, Grand Hoyah Hotel is very recommendable. Room is clean and big, plus the towels are new and toiletries are complete.
The staff are very attentive and helpful. Will definitely go back

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Juliet d
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Last minute booking through agoda to spend my long weekend. Didn't expect so much. But in general it exceeded my expectations.
Location is perfect. Almost city center.
Service is also good. I like the idea that there is a small desk every floor. At least they can respond to instant request.
Ample parking space.
Most importantly, the room is very spacious.

Definetly, I will go back

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2017

My family and I stayed here from May 10 to 12 of 2017. Reserved a good deal from agoda, a month before our stay.
Upon arrival:
- swift check in
- courteous front desk
- but nobody assisted my husband with our bags, (we have 5 big bags because we brought our 18 mo child- mothers, you know what Im talking about) - This was a no no for me
We were brought to a room that is not booked in agoda, but they rapidly and kindly brought us to our desired room. (family deluxe)
Room:
- spacious - nice flooring - with balcony and view - well lit - pillows are sublime - bed and comforters are not itchy - air conditioning system works great
Bathroom:
- spacious - i adore the sliding door between the toilet and shower - head of the bidet spray is a bit mucky - they have 2 types of shower heads (with a hose and wall mounted) - they provide toiletries from toothbrush to disposable razors.
Restaurant
- breakfast is good (we tried the daing na bangus - which is i love because its so crispy and the portion is okay and pork tocino for our first bf and our second morning we had chicken longganisa and beef tapa - which my husband and I agreed that it tastes good and serving portions are also okay - they serve unli juice (powdered) - coffee (brewed) and water - I hope in the future they serve fresh milk for the coffee instead of creamer.
Staff:
- rapid response to our needs - polite - smiles a lot - though the kitchen staff needs to know the difference between over hard and runny in sunny side up eggs
Furthermore they have ample parking space (front, side and back of the hotel) I strongly suggest to have your car parked at the rear side of the building (the sun rises in front of the hotel) since it gets extremely hot in the morning til 11 am.
Wifi connection is available in rooms and works perfectly well.
Small elevator,can only fit 2-3 persons.
Walking distance from harbor point, mini stop, royal choices, and banks.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family