Mango Valley Hotel
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$106
$96
Agoda.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$68
$54
Agoda.com
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$188
$165
Travelocity
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
$79
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$67
$59
Travelocity
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
$42
  • Restaurant
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssingle bedharbor point mallday bedbadminton courthardwood floorsspacious roomper nightyogurtshampoo and soapfree breakfastdive shopsimple breakfastother guestswater heatertoilet bowlwalking distanceserve buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My family and I stayed in this hotel one weekend. We were booked right away when I called a day before our intended stay. The staff were very nice and very considerate to senior citizens. Since the hotel has no elevator, we were placed in a lower floor for my parents. The room was very simple and decent. There was no fridge but has tv. The location was just walking distance to Harbor point Ayala Mall so food was not a problem. We had a great family weekend bonding.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dr_pj18
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Firstly, please be informed that there are three Mango Valley Hotels in Subic but I will only rate one of their hotels, which is Mango Valley 3.

I travel to Subic almost every month and I stayed in different hotels inside the Subic Bay Freeport Zone (SBFZ) but I found it very economical to stay in this hotel, especially, if you do not intend to use the wifi. The overnight rate is only PHP 1,600.00 but there is no free breakfast included. If you want you can order breakfast from them for around PHP 200.00, and it will be delivered in your room. However, I would suggest that since the Ayala- Harbor Point Mall is just a stone throw away, you can have breakfast inside the Mall or the Jollibee Restaurant beside the mall.

The rooms are clean and big. It has a TV and a hot shower.

The downside is that the internet connection is quite bad. In fact, some rooms does not have wifi and in case you will get a connection, it is too slow.

For the parking, there are only few parking slots in front but you can always park on the vacant lot beside the hotel.

Another thing, effective recently, all hotels inside the freeport are now charging an additional PHP 100.00 per night as part of the requirement by the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA).

Enjoy your stay in Subic!

Room Tip: Choose the rooms in the second floor because this hotel does not have elevators... unless you want to exercise, you can use the stairs and get the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I checked in at mango valley I with my family. The location is great. It is near baywalk and Harbor point. The hotel has no elevator so ask for a lower level room.

The room we stayed in is spacious and clean. It has one queen size bed and one single bed. The bathroom, especially the shower area, is also spacious and clean. One of the bad points of the room is that it has no cabinets where we can hang our clothes. There is also no ref in our room. There is no wifi.

The staffs were very accomodating. They attended as soon as possible to our needs.

All in all, it's a great place to stay in.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank MakesMeWander
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Me and my fiance stayed at Mango Valley Hotel on May 15, 2014, and loved it. While the hallways smell a little smoky, our room was non-smoking and smelled that way. The bathroom was really well appointed for the room's price point. Separate tub and glass enclosed shower. King size bed, decent pillows, new linens, hardwood floors, flat screen TV, breakfast included. I highly recommend it if you're willing to not be right on the beach. Walking distance to the shoreline/beach, and to Ayala Harbor Point Mall. We were coming into town late so booked this place for the first night, and are transferring to a beach resort tomorrow. They also let you check out late for 150 pesos per hour (4 hour max), which is really convenient. We'll check out 2 hours late and check right in at our resort tomorrow!

Room Tip: There are three buildings, with different prices. We stayed in Mango Valley 2, the priciest one (PHP3300 for our room). One of the others (I forget if 1 or 3) was PHP2200.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tony A
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We went to Subic to finalize everything in preparation for Ad Summit 2014, we just stayed here for a night and the hotel did a good job providing us conveniences along our trip. They have 3 different room categories and each category has its own separate building., located in different spots of SBMA. We chose their standard type room since we're here for business and not leisure. Connectvity is bad is this hotel, they offer wifi connectivity only at the lobby. Telephone lines aren't working on the night the we stayed here. However their staffs are helpful and charming including the duty guards. The room category that we chose doesn't come with complimentary breakfast and doesn't have its own resto or cafe in the building, so much with inconveniences we did love the cleanliness of our room, I suggest that they tone down the water pressure on their bathrooms though. The pillow is too thick and uncomfortable to sleep on, caused me neck pain the next day. Over all the hotel needs a little supervision on its technical shortages and F&B. I suggest that they put up a resto or cafe inside the building so that we don't need to go out for a meal.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business