“pancake house is timeless”
Review of Pancake House - CLOSED

Pancake House
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“pancake house is timeless”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

as expected, the food were great..
but the service was slower than expected.. and the air-conditioning wasn't that satisfying.

Visited March 2013

Moscow, Russia
“Waffles and Tacos”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Waffles are good there, especially with caramel. Also tacos there are must try!:) I am not a big fan of American pancakes, so cannot say anything about it. Coffee is pretty good.

Visited January 2013
Paranaque
“Regular Casual Dining Place”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I normally do not make a review of chain restaurants as you have to distinguish one from the other. However, we ate here twice over the weekend whilst we were in Subic so I thought it required some mentioning.

I am not a fan of Pancake House so it was the first time I tasted their waffles and pancakes and to my surprise, I will say it was good! Their coffee wasn't bad either as there was sufficient strength to it and wasn't bland. My daughter had the tapa and egg plate and she finished it all without any compaint. I really did not see much flaw; as I did not have great expectations. This is for casual dining and as the name states, it specializes in pancakes and waffles. So please do not expect more from the other dishes!

• Visited November 2012
Subic, Philippines
“Worst Pancake House branch”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I've been eating in Pancake House my whole life. It seems that as they expanded over the years and added dishes that we are not accustomed to seeing in a Pancake House menu, they seem to have lost their focus on why we love Pancake House in the first place. It should feel like home. But it doesn't anymore. PANCAKE HOUSE SUBIC BRANCH. Absolutely the most horrible branch they have. There are days their spaghetti sauce is almost dark brown to black in color, dry and inedible. Their taco shells are chewy. They use old wilted lettuce (NOT even iceberg lettuce!) And don't get me started on their bathroom. It's dirty, smelly, and falling apart. One time I waited so long for the bathroom to free up. It was their manager inside and she left it a mess. I couldn't even use it.

• Visited August 2012
Quezon City
“same quality of food but poor restaurant amenity”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

held our afternoon meeting here in pancake house subic. coffee and pancakes were standard, but good. restroom was very bad. had to use the ladies room because the mens room was under repair.

Visited August 2012