We went to this resort last March 24 and 25 for an overnight stay with my sister and her bf which were both US citizens. We are all 4 adults and 4 children. We paid around PhP33,000 (US$745) for one big room inclusive of limited meals. My first thought was ok let's see, expensive but sure hope they have good facilities and service. However, we were really disappointed based on the following experiences and observations:
1. Majority of the swimming pools are dirty
2. The beach front is also dirty and saw a small poop floating.
3. In the fishing area we saw a floating used sanitary napkin (disgusting!)
4. Kayaks were terrible as well as the attitude of the attendant in charge.
5. Food service on it's restaurant takes much time, majority of the waitresses are students staff and undermanned.
6. No activities at night to do.
and lastly when we're about to leave after spending around PhP40,000(US$930) on this resort, we were stopped at the gate and told that there is a missing umbrella in our room. Really crazy and stupid accusation. We told them that they can search our 2 cars but if they can't find the umbrella they are looking for we, will file a complaint. That's the only time we were allowed to leave. Place is not tourist friendly, totally a waste of time and money.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.