“Amazing adventure”
Review of Ocean Adventure

Ocean Adventure
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

If you are still making up your mind if you wil go here, just pack up your things and dont hesitate. Me my sis and mom enjoyed the place and thw show a lot. The highlight of the trip is the dolphin and the sea lion encounter. Once in a lifetime experience.

Moreover, they also have round trip free shuttle service twice a day. Thats if you dont want to pay 400php for the taxi.

A must see place in the country.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We did the “Swimming with dolphin”encounter which we could swim with dolphin, touch her, feed her and dance with her. It is a once in a lifetime experience.

1  Thank CandiceLei
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had fun with the dolphins and the interaction in the activities. You get to have pictures with them or swim with them. Dont follow the price posted in the internet its totally not the same, the actual price is lower. But I guess its just an idea to prepare for a budget. I salute The staff for being so friendly and welcoming from the time we came in until we left the facilities. Everybody greets and smiles and they know english very well. Please add more fish aquariums, the one they have is very small. If its possible the underwatertank where we can see the dolphins, sealions and fishes swim in there own habitat. Just an added attraction. It would be more fun with the price we paid.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've been to this place several times but this is my first time to visit the place with a large group. It's nice to have this attraction here in the Philippines. The staff were very pleasant, helpful and the shows are beyond amazing!
I particularly loved the Dolphin Show and Balancing Act!

3  Thank ruwenv
Reviewed September 19, 2013

It's a little bit expensive but enjoyable for the kids..
It's clean and lots of fun..
bring enough money..

watch all the shows that they have..

2  Thank ItsmeKarla27