“Reasonably Fine Dining Ambiance & Service”
Review of Sands Resto Grill

Sands Resto Grill
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 1, 2013

good quality food yet affordable. excellent service, definitely worth spending more;) will go back again.

1  Thank Becca323

Reviewed March 8, 2013

last monoth i went to lighthouse marina resort had my dinner but menu price is very high.and portion is very less,i am not happy for there service also.but hotel view is great,garden was very clean,i don't think there maintaining swimming pool properly.

2  Thank m j
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Had out Christmas dinner since we stayed there. The only main dishes were pasta, beef, turkey and tuna. The rest were sides/ salads. Pasta was good especially marinara. Beef tasted good also. Turkey tasted superb but I did not like the tuna. Should have changed it to dory instead.

The breakfast was great though. Many choice as compared with other small hotels we went to. Not to mention the great hospitality exhibited by the staff of the restaurant =)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights last month. The restaurant was often empty. Breakfast was awkward as I felt I was watched for every move I made. The dinner was average. Entertainment was very good to exceptional. The couple who were here singing made every effort to meet our wishes re requests. I would not go out of my way to eat here except for the customer service ad the entertainment.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

...i am not usually the kind of person who writes reviews about a hotel or restaurant, but i believe that this one is worth my review...i have dined in their restaurant numerous times and thought that the service was satisfactory,not that i am expecting 5 star treatment, but it's actually not bad... its just that in one unfortunate night, they got me really frustrated and disappointed...i ordered for an entree, but i was only told after a good 15-20 mins that that particular entree was not available...trying to practice the virtue of patience, i had to order a different one...i guess waiting for 15-20 mins was not got enough for them, i had to further stretch my patience just to wait on my order, but to no avail, its was only after a good 30-45 mins wait, i finally decided i don't want it anymore and i am done waiting...and requested to have it taken out and asked for the bill...then i guess for them, again, wasting my time for a good 45mins is not good enough, they even messed up my bill, too much a bad experience that would make you not recommend it to other people...the person on the floor that particular night is totally useless, she was even apologizing to me while smiling..she is a complete tool!...she should be an elevator operator!!!

1  Thank AzianMatey10