Subic Holiday Villas
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$165
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$97
Agoda.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$68
$54
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$126
Travelocity
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$59
Travelocity
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$52
Hotels.com
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$154
$113
  • Breakfast included
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
$50
TripAdvisor
Segara Villas(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrefreshing showertwo bedroom suitesurrounded by treesbig parking spacecrt tvelectric kettlekids lovepool sidehot and cold waternew year's everooms are bigdutyworkshoppaxbathtubforestphilippines
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here after a tiring day at the zoo and tiger safari. It was very clean and the location of the hotel was good because it was a bit isolated from the commercial district. The pool was big and the kids enjoyed the warm and inviting water. You can also commune with nature. The staff were friendly and accommodating. All in all, we would come back to this hotel should we go back to Subic.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Roningning_13
Reviewed February 28, 2013

If you are not familiar with the Subic Bay Freeport Zone, check the map before you try going to this hotel. It is tucked all-alone by itself somewhere near under the highway that leads to the SCTEX. However, once you find the hotel, it's a wonderful sight to behold. Beautiful building, ample parking, very nice pool, smiling staff beginning with the security guard and spacious rooms (if you don't mind a little walk). It is quiet and relaxing with plenty of green surrounding it - perfect for those who want to have some peace and serenity from the noisy urban setting.

Surprisingly, the location is ideal. It is near several duty-free shops, banks, gas stations and other specialty shops. The food in the restaurant is so-so but why stick to that when you have a thousand options just a few minutes away? There's no Wi-Fi in the rooms and you have to go to the main lobby to get a connection.

The rooms have verandas - just the ultimate place to have an early-morning or late night cup of coffee. One sad observation: They do not provide towels in the pool - you have to bring the ones from your room.

Room Tip: You can choose the view from your room - either you get a room with a view of the forest or a view of the pool. Just ask for what suits you.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vansky
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The first time I stayed in Subic Holiday was about 1.5 years ago, for a team building event and conference. My roommates and I had to change rooms 3 times as the first two the hotel gave us had problems (e.g., the air-conditioner was broken in the first 2-br suite, it smelled really bad in the 2nd 2-br suite). This time around, during the one-night family leisure trip we had, there were no major issues at the 2-bedroom suite assigned to us... except that there was no hot water on the first night and I showered using freezing cold water (to my taste, anyway).

There's really not much one can do in Subic; our agenda is to really just relax, spend time with my brother who celebrated his birthday, and shop at the duty free shops. Royal and Puregold are really near Subic Holiday Villas. We're quite happy with this fact already.

On our last day, Sunday, we didn't get to use the pool first thing in the morning, as the staff was cleaning the pool. This is a major plus point! Good to know they actually clean the pool. (There were always kids and families using the pool during the 2 days we were there.)

I'd definitely go back for relaxation and (grocery duty free) shopping in Subic and I'd stay here again. Although, I'd wait for online coupons again, like we did this last trip. The hotel sold rooms at 50% their published rate! Really, really sweet deal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Subic Holiday Villas is an affordable option within SBFZ. After reading a lot of reviews describing the place as past its prime and the food rather bland, I came in with moderate expectations. While the reviews are on point, I must say the place retains its core value: it's a nice place to simply sit back and relax. Good location – check. Courteous staff – check. Hot water – check. Restful sleep – check. Overall my family had a pleasant stay. No horror stories for us, so this hotel remains on my list of possibilities for next time around in Subic.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice hotel in a quiet location. Nice pool. They offer free meals with check-in and believe me, they taste "free". I would be really iritated if I had to pay for that food. We purchased a membership and took advantages of our discounts on numerous visits, because we like the location. We were disappointed when this last visit we brought my brother in law and his wife. When we inquired by phone if I could get 2 rooms at my member price, I was told "yes". When we got there, the people at the check-in desk told me we could only get one room at the member price. Terrible customer service from the front desk staff. My brother in law and his wife went to Venezia Hotel and checked in there. Needless to say, the last 2 trips to Subic, we didn't stay at Subic Holiday Villas and we won't return there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family