“keep up the good service”

Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel
Seoul, South Korea
“keep up the good service”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

had a nice stay here; would like to come back sometime. was surprised that d manager's table is also at the lobby; the manager himself is visible most of the time. quick service; client friendly staff...would like to recommend this place to friends and relatives....

Room Tip: choose a room with windows
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank dodesha
Seorabeol G, Manager at Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2015
You are very kind Ma'am Dodesha. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Angeles City, Philippines
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Staff - friendly and accomodating from Security Guard/Front Desk/Housekeeping staff/lifeguard/Waiter.
Room - I like that it has a small veranda on their 2nd fl room. I think they just need to fill up their mini bar. No compli water or tea or coffee for the price of the room. We were allowed to check in before 2pm though which was cool.
Pool - clean and very well maintained. I had the pool all by myself during our visit last Sunday. :)
Food - compli breakfast options was very limited.
Spa - though we did not have the services, we find the price for an hour massage too pricey. Others charge their guests for only Php 300/hr.

Room Tip: book for rooms with the veranda pool side. :)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your nice feedback about the staff Ma'am Sheila. And may we inform you that complimentary bottles of water is now provided in the rooms.

Have a great day!
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The last time I went to Subic was around 2008 (stayed at Bayfront) and I remembered checking out Seorabeol's swimming pool and thinking it was family friendly.

I had to attend the Advertising Summit and I brought my 8 month old son with me to continue breastfeeding during the seminar. Due to this, I requested for a separate room at a baby friendly hotel and Seorabeol was my go to. However, as expected everything was booked.

To my luck, one room opened up last minute and Seorabeol staff accommodated my requests and booking arrangements though very rush. After having read the review that the pool area is noisy, I asked for a room at the quiet side of the hotel if available. Seorabeol attended to my request knowing I brought along my baby with me.

It was my baby's first time out of town and we were very worried that he will miss his bed at home but he felt very comfortable, rolling around happily on the hotel bed. The room was spacious, he enjoyed the terrace as well as the tub. Everything was clean and I felt secure about leaving my child with his dad in the room while I went to the seminar.

The highlight was the pool. My baby loved swimming in the pool area very much. Its location is also a plus with the beach right across.

True, there is no ala carte breakfast, but this wasn't a make or break at all for me. At the end of the day, I want my baby to enjoy his stay and he really did have a wonderful time. The staff even called my baby by his name which brought a smile to his face each time we go down to the lobby.

I highly recommend this place for families! :)

Room Tip: The quiet rooms are located left of the lobby :)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
We are sure by now your baby can enjoy swimming even more ma'am and we look forward to having you guys again. Hugs to the little one from the hotel staff.

Thank you for all your very kind inputs.
Balanga City, Philippines
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The room we got was nice and big (I think it's a suite). But the regular room was dark and looked old. The pool was also nice and very child friendly because there are areas that are only 2ft deep. However the music in the pool area was quite loud. The staff at the front desk were nice and accommodating. The breakfast was not bad also. We traveled with children who were picky eaters so we were supposed to order ala carte for breakfast but the management wouldn't allow that. They wanted everybody to avail of the buffet breakfast which costed Php 385 for 8yrs old and above and Php 240 for kids 3-7. A hotel with no ala carte breakfast?! The kids only eat eggs and plain rice! They were so inflexible with the rules! The food served during dinner was also not good so I recommend dining out.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Lenglu
Thank you for all your input Ma'am. We hope we could have remedied the situation better when you were here. On regular days, we really serve ala carte breakfast except on days when the complimentary meal is buffet. Anyway, all these concerns have been discussed some management meetings for some adjustments on the hotel policies.

We apologize also for the late response cause we have a hard time recovering the page for some reason.

Thank you and have a good day!.
Metro Manila, Philippines
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We are a regular customer of SGL Hotel. We book this hotel 3-4 times a year. During our last visit (April 5-6), we were given a room outside the main hotel which is at the third floor. To our dismay, the bathroom is clogged. Whenever you would take a shower, it will take about 10 minutes for the water to go down. What was more frustrating was that when we asked for maintenance, it took them 3 hours to respond and after seeing the clogged floor, they didn't bother to come back. WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT?!!!

They recently painted the swimming pool but i am not sure if they used the right paint. It seemed they used a water-based paint which resulted to the paint mixing with the pool water. You should see the pool, it was murky... ewww...

SGL Hotel, you should do something about your facilities otherwise, you will lose your regular customers ...tsk tsk... I am sooo disappointed...

Room Tip: Check the bathroom first... if they drain is clogged, ask to be transferred to a different room
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Buchi_Hk

Travelers are raving about these Subic Bay Freeport Zone hotels

Grand Forks
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We chose this hotel after looking online for fair prices, location and pictures / reviews. This one didn't look too bad, so we ended up taking it!

The staff is very welcoming and nice, which is a great part of staying here. The pool is also very nice for anyone wanting to swim or bringing kids.

However, the noise was very loud, with the pool right outside the doors and also the walls being thin it made it diffcult to sleep at night. The breakfast was okay was well, it was included in the package we booked but many of the food items were picked over once we finally ate it (we should have woken up earlier).

If you are looking for something inexpensive with nice service, overall not a bad place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Pasig City
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

the room given to us has repair issues.. overflowing water at the doorstep.. coming from the walls beside the main door! Worst was i almost slipped when I accidentally stepped on it! Good thing it was not our grandma who stepped on the freeflowing water, otherwise it will be a nightmare! I paid holiday rate for two rooms just to get a nasty maintained accomodation ... i will never bring my family back here... Poor maintenance, poor customer service - they do not know how to handle situations like these... i have been to so many hotels in Subic, from the dont go to this hotel..

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family