My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 9 nights and our overall experience, albeit for some minor tolerable issues, was well worth the $$$ amount we paid for.
The room itself exceeded my expectation; it was a good-sized room and clean. The staff were so friendly, courteous, polite (I joked to my hubby that they were overly-polite :)). The location was great! It's well within walking distance to other restaurants, the night market, and the main gate going to Olongapo. There was a restaurant on-site but we never bothered to try it as there were several other choices in the area.
Now, with my minor issues ...
1) The room where we stayed was on the end of the corridor of the first floor, next to the 'emergency exit'. There were times that the staff using this door were loud and seemed to have forgotten that there were guests staying in the rooms adjacent to this door.
2) This hotel seemed to be very stingy when it comes to providing towels to its guests. True, we did get our bath towels; but if you need a face or hand towels, forget about it. They don't provide this.
3) The hair dryer in our room does not seem to be emitting enough heat and unbelievably, the hotel does not have another hair dryer to spare! (I asked.)
I will definitely stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Subic, Venezia Hotel is a perfect place for business and leisure. The Italian-themed set-up hotel has 53-rooms, all complete with amenities. All rooms are spacious and with rates that fit every guests pockets and needs. It is located in the heart of the business district area of the freeport where duty free shops, restaurants and other recreational places are accessible. One of the hotel's facilities is the Pagcor Club Venezia Casino which is conveniently located on the left side of the hotel. It offers guest a good value for their money and superb world-class entertainment. It's lobby bar lounge serves various flavors of coffee, mixed drinks, wraps and subs. While enjoying your glass of drink, the lobby bar musical duo will serenade you during weekends. The hotel has a new built Gym with a Elliptical and 9 in 1 weight machine and a steady bike all available for the guests to enjoy. The hotel's function rooms, the Palazzo and Piazza, are open for various business and social functions that can cater up to 180 guests. The new addition to the hotel is the Las Vegas Cafe Restaurant which is soon to serve International cuisine that will surely satisfy your every cravings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Subic Bay Venezia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia Hotel Subic