Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$76
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$98
Agoda.com
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
$72
$49
Agoda.com
Kamana Sanctuary Resort and Spa(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
$197
$186
  • Breakfast included
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Breakfast included
Vacation Villas at Subic Homes(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Pool
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
Segara Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssubic baystandard roomfamily suiteroom rates are very reasonablevenetian themeaccommodating hotelclassy hotelcold showerchristmas vacationpersonal refharbour pointprovide towelsrestful sleepxtremely xpressoclean bathroomswimming pool isfree buffet breakfast
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Best place I have stayed on SBFZ yet. The first with actual continuous running hot water in the shower. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Good parking and good security. Close to the gate and Harbor Point. Nice Casino, as well. Only downside, was breakfast was not include, like most others.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side, on the second floor. I haven't slept so good in months here in PI.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick D
VeneziaHotel168, Resident Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Guest!

Thank you for taking time to share your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel. We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

We shall continue to strive to provide the Excellent Customer Service and improve on our facilities for better guest experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Definitely one of those BEST and COMFY hotels I've ever been with. We go here last week for our Christmas Vacation and we enjoyed staying at the hotel. Everything is neat and feels like home. The Room is really nice I must say I love the room decor and also when you go outside there's a Casino. I can't wait to go back here again on my next Subic Vacation.

Room Tip: There are some rooms that their bathrooms got no doors. So If your traveling with a friend or with a family better asked the front desk to place you in a room where there's a door at the bathroom station and also the Air-conditioner is facing up near the window along with the curtain. I suggest you to not to close the curtain because it will blocked the Air-conditioner.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank MaryjoyM16

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Very Accommodating hotel, Staff is very friendly and ready to assist your every need.
Working with Charlyn brings me back to this hotel. Pricing is fair. Restaurant is average and could stand improvement and better customer service. Banquet amenities are fantastic as long as working with Charlyn.

Overall Very satisfied, I stay for 10-14 days periods every 6 weeks.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Fleenort

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We came to Subic for work and decided to stay in the Venezia Hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating to us. The restaurant at the hotel provided for a very convenient and enjoyable meal. I have traveled to many different areas for work, this hotel provided the best staff and customer care thus far. The location of the hotel is very convenient and everything in Subic is within walking distance. I recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank J0_S77

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here in 2008 and was really impressed with how nice it was. We decided to stay here again since but was disappointed. At first I was happy with the discount that the receptionist gave us. Since it's non-peak season we got a Junior Suite (two double beds) for a Deluxe room rate. Paid P3500 a little higher than the P2500-P3000 budget we are willing to spend just to sleep in.

My husband, the wife pleaser wanted to stay somewhere else but since I'm a Go with this hotel because of our previous stay, he finally gave in.

We were tired from swimming at the beach before check-in at 11pm but I wasn't able to sleep because the A/C even if full blast, feels really warm in the room. Room was spacious and I guess the A/C unit is not enough to cool the entire JR Suite.

My son wanted to sleep on the sofa instead of sharing the other bed with his sister but the couch foam keeps on getting misplaced and his feet gets stuck inside the upholstery. He had no choice but sleep next to her when he got tired of finding a comfy position on the sofa.

The following day, my daughter and I were looking for towels that are usually provided in hotel stays. We moved and tried opening the cabinets in the washroom to check but there was none, so we called reception and they gave us towels. I think the moving of wood was the reason why there was a cockroach in the bathroom. I've stayed in so many hotels and this is the only time that I've encountered on in a "hotel"

During check out, we didn't get the usual "thank you for staying or choosing our hotel" script but the receptionist just gave me my receipt copy and that's it. The staff should remember that they are a hotel and most of their guests are travelers on vacation and a simple welcome or happy disposition can certainly add on to the travel experience.

I am disappointed with what has become of this hotel. I'd always remember our first stay here, but if in any chance that I'll be back in Subic. I'd stay somewhere else. So many new hotels to choose from nowadays.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window. Most are without.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family