“C'est Tres Bon!”

Brasserie Le Bouchon
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Cold Spring
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Seattle, Washington
“C'est Tres Bon!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I've enjoyed two outstanding meals at Le Bouchon this week and will return soon. The staff is friendly and has a solid understanding of the menu and wine list. The setting is charming and without pretense. The mussels are superb, but the rest of the menu is also excellent.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank John F

Allendale, New Jersey
“Quaint little restaurant”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had eaten a full meal here before but returned this time for the desserts. Our friends had the chocolate mousse which seemed smaller than we had remembered and I had a apple type pie which was ok. I must say that we were disappointed with what we had ordered. Hopefully the meals are better

• Visited June 2014
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Lovely meal in the perfect little town!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic meal here, the town of Cold Spring is so quaint and perfect. The service was great, the food was delicious, we enjoyed the nicoise salad, mussels with red peppers and chorizo and of course the pomme frites. We would definitely visit Le Bouchon again!

Beacon, New York
“Wedded Bliss!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My fiance and I chose Le Bouchon as our wedding reception after dining in there multiple times. I telephoned Michael (the manager) last year and asked if they could accommodate between 40 and 50 people and he simply said, we will make it work. Michael and Pascal (owner) were brilliant in helping us plan our menu, which included the most beautiful Hors d'oeuvre's. We decided on delicious entree's and an open bar. The wine selection for the tables was perfect. BUT most impressive was the staff's ability to treat every guest with genuine hospitality. We had 40 friends and family, most out of town and out of the country and one week later, they are all still talking about the food, drink and staff. Words cannot describe how it felt to be able to hand over your most important day to someone else and know you will not have to worry about a thing.

Thank you Brasserie Le Bouchon for your most excellent service. To the chef's... You are amazing. I am still not sure how every single meal came out perfect and on time. Nobody was left waiting or wanting.

Perhaps we will celebrate our 40th anniversary there (LOL we will be in our 90's) but no doubt, this fine restaurant will still be standing.

With love and admiration -
Julie and Deb
Wedding May 17th.

2 Thank Julie C
Westchester Co., NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent French Cuisine”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I had lunch on a glorious May afternoon...we had called in to make a reservation and it was just as well that we did because some walk-in customers were turned away as the restaurant was fully booked. My wife had a garden salad and grilled salmon which she thoroughly enjoyed. I had escargot and steak frites. The escargot was excellent, served very hot, in garlic and herb butter. The steak was hanger steak, very tender, and done just right. Serving portions were very generous ("American" size, not "European" size as my wife commented) so a fair amount of food was left on our plates. Service was very friendly and pleasant. The town of Cold Spring was remarkably busy and street parking was impossible - suggest that you call ahead to get advice on parking.

1 Thank LEO-WCNY