“Spacious and comfortable setting”
Review of Silver Spoon Cafe

Silver Spoon Cafe
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Cold Spring
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood daily, everything is straight from farm to the table. Silver Spoon Cafe is located in the quaint village of Cold Spring, NY. With just a little over an hour from NYC on the Metro-North Hudson Line, you can enjoy some of the most beautiful hiking trails north of city, shop for antiques and of course, stop in at Silver Spoon Cafe for a delicious meal or just a snack to keep you going. Whether you're looking for a weekend getaway or just a day trip, you will certainly fall in love with the beauty & richness the area has to offer.
Walden, New York
“Spacious and comfortable setting”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Big windows to watch what was going on outside. Clean and roomy with a nice bar area and high tin ceilings. Food good and cooked to order.

Visited August 2014

New York City, New York
“Best wings in town”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have had some uneven meals at this restaurant but they seem to have gotten better in the past year. Actually I had boycotted them until a person I trust said it was now good. And it is. The wings are the best in town. Affordable, unpretentious place. Nicely renovated.

• Visited July 2014
montvale, nj
“Great for a Light Meal”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We came to Cold Spring because we had something to do in the area. After wandering around and looking at menus and restaurants we decided to eat here. Some were too expensive and some didn't look very appealing. We made a good choice. I had a delicious organic spinach salad with a very large amount of fresh strawberries and other berries, nuts, and blue cheese. It also had a very good dressing served on the side. My husband had an enormous (he said it was excellent) hamburger served with very well prepared French Fries. (I sampled some of his). If we're ever back in the area we would definitely come back.

• Visited July 2014
Peekskill, New York
“Good Lunch and a great location!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This past Sunday, after an aggravating time trying to even get into the Cold Springs Depot, we bumped into a young lady handing out menus and coupons for Silver Spoons.
While I have never been there before, you could tell that it had a "new" feeling. , floors, paint, etc.
The waitress was friendly and told us of the margarita specials, which we had to try and were not dissapointed! My only food comments, the macaroni and cheese was a little too soupy, the pulled pork sandwhich could have used a little more pork. There was a bit too much BUN visible. Also, the salad my wife ordered came out half done. The waiter had to bring out a few of the ingrediants that she had to add herself to the salad. It should have come out as described in the menu.

That being said, these were minor issues and they were not enought to stop us from visiting again in the future. Everything tasted great!

• Visited June 2014
Newburgh, New York
“Great surprise”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My family was in Coldspring for the day. We found the SilverSpoon on Main Street. What a great place !! The staff was great with my kids !!! And the food was great !
I recommend it !!