“Fresh, delicious and refreshing”
Review of Go Go Pops

Go Go Pops
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Cold Spring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2013

What a fun store, the only problem was I wanted to try one of every flavor of the popsicles. They had over 20 flavors of popsicles all made with fresh ingredients and creative flavors. My daughter had a mojito flavored and I had sour cherry, I probably could have eaten three of them.

2  Thank Scott M

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great place to get homemade ice pops with interesting flavors. Stopped here while exploring downtown Cold Spring, and was pleasantly surprised by the variety of the flavors available.

1  Thank cseleosida
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I really love the way this place is decorated, it just screams cute shop. I haven't had much here, so I'll be fair.

I'm a big fan of bubble tea, HUGE FAN! I was really craving some and thought that I was very lucky to have run into a shop in Cold Spring that sold it.

Once I purchased my tea and drank, I was not blown away or disappointed. It was good, but not great or bad. It was just good. The bubbles (or boba) were a bit chewy and soggy, not what I'm used to. The actual tea was thick, which I welcome on occasion. So, it was good. What else can I say :?

1  Thank Marilyn D
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great selection and you can justify this treat as a fruit. Refreshing after rummaging though the shops on main street

1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The ice pops were great, we really enjoyed this place! Lots of variety and fancy chocolate available too.

1  Thank ilunga_acca