“Yummy in the summer, but nothing special”
Review of Moo Moo's Creamery

Moo Moo's Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Cold Spring
Description: All of our Ice Cream is made fresh daily right here in our shop. Over 100 flavors, 17 rotating daily. Cups, Cones, Specialty Sundaes, Milkshakes & more. We brew our own Iced Coffee!
New York City, New York
“Yummy in the summer, but nothing special”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I love spending time in Cold Sprint and waited for Moo Moo's Creamery to open last year. I love the decor and their railings have cow spots.. it's the little things.

When I finally got my hands on their one scoop sundae, I was happy, but not impressed. It satisfied my need to stuff my face with ice cream, but not an awe-inspiring experience.

My recommendations, have some, but share. Their portions are quite large.

Visited May 2012

• Czech first
San Luis Obispo, California
“the best ice cream ever!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

A large group of us arrived and we were served efficiently and promptly, but the real secret was how wonderful their ice cream was... I measure everything by how folks do the basic... I ordered a vanilla malt and it was the best I have had... and I am no youngster.

The woman working behind the counter was interesting. Her husband is in special forces with some stories to tell. You never know what you meet in highland falls.

Visited September 2012
Piermont, New York
“Best Homemade Ice Cream in the Hudson Valley”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place is no joke. They make the best ice cream I've ever tasted. The lines in the summer are out the door. My favorites are the mint chocolate chip and strawberry. The ice cream is made in the shop and the owner is so secretive about his flavors he won't mention the type of ice cream machines he uses nor will he divulge where in the store he makes it. The scoops are huge so if you don't want that much order a half scoop. I'm usually not an ice cream lover but I can't help myself. The shop is open year round with the exception of January where they close. It's located by the river near the gazebo.

• Visited November 2012
Wappingers Falls, New York
“Cinnamon Ice Cream”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stop in at Moo Moo’s every time we visit my daughter. Friday, we purchased a pint of Cinnamon ice cream. It was great, smooth and creamy with a nice cinnamon flavor that did not overwhelm the ice cream. I hear their Guinness ice cream is very good, but my visits and having it on the menu have not synced up yet.

• Visited November 2012
Santa Cruz, California
“+ super yummy ice cream, + nice setting, + great merchandise”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

North of Manhattan along Hudson River I found ice cream heaven: Moo Moo’s.
The creamery has a wide variety of ice cream flavors that go from chocolate or vanilla over caramel cashew (too die for!), Strawberry Cheesecake, Oreo Swirl, etc.

When ordering make sure you really now how much you can eat since one scoop is almost the size of a pint!

Besides, you can buy cute Moo Moo’s shirts in the shop whose patio is facing Hudson River.

Unfortunately I only was able to try one flavor but hope that I will soon return to Cold Spring and Moo Moo’s for more super delicious ice cream!

+ super yummy ice cream,
+ nice setting, scenic view over Hudson River from the patio
+ fun merchandise