“They are out of business”
Review of Al-Baraki - CLOSED

Al-Baraki
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Hadley, New York
“They are out of business”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Its a shame - Al Baraki was excellent - attempted to call the other night and the phone is disconnected. I believe they are out of business.

It's too bad - great people and great food.

Visited November 2013

Albany, New York
“Excellent middle-eastern food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We love this restaurant and come at least once per month, the goat cheese pie is to die for, and the owner is a doll. If you have not been here, do yourself a favor and go.

• Visited March 2013
Rensselaer
“Excellent food and service, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my family and with friends. We always enjoyed our visit. Excellent food and service, nice, friendly and pleasant atmosphere. Now restaurant is open four days a week Tuesday-Saturday for lunch and dinner and does catering on Sundays. There are several municipal parking lots around and street parking is usually available.

• Visited April 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“Good Food Basic Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Our food was excellent. I particularly enjoyed the Tabouleh - plenty of tomato and parsley with very little bulghur. The falafels were excellent also - my favorite was the garlic sauce. The atmosphere was lacking and it was cooler that I would have wanted. The waitress was very friendly. This is a place I'd really like to see succeed. They do close early, so it's best to book and confirm their close time.

• Visited December 2012
Albany, New York
“Did not share the same experience as others”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Enticed by a Groupon, we arrived at 6pm on a Friday only to find we were the only ones there. I was very cheaply decorated (which is not in line with the prices). It was so cold inside that even the hostess admitted to standing in the kitchen for warmth. While she was very nice however service was slow (maybe because she was always in the back) and mistakes were made in our orders. I wish I was more of an expert in Lebanese food so I could comment more on that, but regardless, the service, food presentation, decor and room temperature were not up to par for a $20 a plate restaurant.

• Visited November 2012