“Very nice for the price”

Rodeway Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cobleskill
Halifax, Massachusetts
“Very nice for the price”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because I was visiting a friend. From check in to check out, it was enjoyable. The staff was very friendly. I had a King Bed and the room was unbelievably huge! I had a couch in there. It was very firm! The bed was very comfortable and the temperature in the room was a nice 69 degrees compared to the 14 degrees outside! I ate at the restaurant onsite twice. Dinner and breakfast; I am rather picky when it comes to my food because I am use to eating fresh, local organic food. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best. Breakfast was a little better, but it needed a lot more veggies. They were a little skippy on the veggies. I only had one compliant and will share this with anyone who stays there. I was in the shower and the water became boiling hot. It was as though someone next door or somewhere had flushed the toilet. It lasted for about 5 seconds, but I received a slight/minor burn on the back of my neck. I would definately recommend this best western!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Stephanie G, Front Desk Supervisor at Rodeway Inn and Suites, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for your trip advisor review based on your most recent stay at our property. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay; especially your guest room accomodations! Our King rooms are very spacious and great for both couples and those traveling alone. Thank you for providing thoughtful feedback about our restaurant, B.W. Delaney's and I hope you come to visit us again soon!

Stephanie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great accommodations...plenty to do for family, i.e., pool, bowling, etc. Comfortable beds; coffee/tea always available in lobby. Very scenic views. Excellent food (value, quantity, & taste) at restaurant. My only complaint would be the $15.00 a day for the dog; would stop me from staying here more than a day or two.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Stephanie G, Front Desk Supervisor at Rodeway Inn and Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your review based on your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you, and your family enjoyed our indoor heated pool, our restaurant, and our bowling alley! I hope you will consider staying with us again the the future.

Yorktown, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This hotel was just okay and pricey for what you get, but among the choices was the best option. Would have preferred something a little more upscale but everything else in the immediate area was subpar. Will stay again when necessary granting that the hotel at least keeps the standards it has now.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for writing a review based on your recent stay with us. I hope we will see you again soon as your travels take you back to Cobleskill, N.Y.
wantagh, ny
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Best Western is our go to hotel for Cobelskill, NY, keeping in mind there is not much to choose from. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and adequate including refrigerator and microwave. There's an attached restaurant where there give you a discount. Breakfast is good but lunch and dinner is nothing great. They also have a pool and bowling alley so if you're up for a little fun with friends or family they have it right there. The beds are not the newest or most comfortable but adequate. This is the nice hotel and the best you'll find in Coby.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Stephanie G, Front Desk Supervisor at Rodeway Inn and Suites, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for writing a trip advisor review based on your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities, and that you are considering staying with us again when you visit Cobleskill in the future.

vallet stream
Reviewed December 8, 2013

have nothing bad to say...., rooms are beautiful, view wasn't as great as I thought it would be but was still very nice, food was good (order wings!!) and the prices are also very fair, staff all around was very nice, my favorite was the pool, it is heated n real nice to just sit by as there is a waterfall behind where you would sit, was a real relaxing atmosphere. bowling alley was a good time sat night, u bowl in almost the dark with music n black lights, also very well priced, and comn from li with $5 beers was a nice surprise to pay $2.70, there is also a great bbq place at the bottom of the hill, tho in the hotel book it says they deliver they don't, no big deal we went anyway, we would def go back and highly recommend this is as a place to stay, a few years back we stayed at howes cavern, would be a great day trip if you stayed here, we didn't have the kids either time weve been up here but im sure they would have enjoyed it

Room Tip: we think the front of the hotel has the best of the views, we had #209
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our indoor heated pool, bowling alley, and restaurant! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bristol, Ct
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were told that there would be a continental breakfast as the restaurant would be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday. When we arrived for the breakfast we were told that "we put out some scones but they are all gone". This was at 9:20AM. There were not a lot of guests at the time due to a storm. We ended up going to McDonalds for breakfast which is normally not our choice. Also the room was constantly chilly and the heater was set on 80 degrees.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for submitting a Trip Advisor review based on your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for the breakfast situation you described on Thanksgiving Day. Furthermore I want to thank you for your feedback as it allows us to make informed changes for the future. I hope you will consider staying with us again soon.

Ithaca, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Friendly staff. Rather drab on the outside but just fine for family with kids inside. Pool was a hit. Breakfast took forever to be brought but staff was friendly and food was cheap. Good location for exploring Howe Cavern and Iroquois Museum and walking distance to a couple of dining options.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for submitting this review of our property. I am glad to hear that your family had a good time using our offered amenities. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Front Desk Supervisor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobleskill
Super 8 Cobleskill NY
#1 of 1 in Richmondville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnstown
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites

Been to Rodeway Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!