“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cobleskill
Lindenhurst, New York, USA
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

We were visiting some relatives in the area and we stayed at this hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. The kids had a great time in the pool and bowling ally, which is attached to the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We stayed here for two nights while visiting the catskills to make some plans for our upcoming wedding. It was less expensive than any comparable places in the Catskills and halfway between our home and our destination- a good middle point. We had a pleasant stay here. Everyone was friendly and the place was nice although our room was next to the laundry room and soda machines which made it a bit too noisy for our liking. Overall and excellent value with the coupon we got on roomsaver.com. The pool is smaller than it looks in the photo but nice, the restaurant was very pleasant (nice sunny glass enclosed room, friendly service. . the food was mediocre. We didnt get to use the bowling alley but plan to on our next visit!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Bayville, New York
Reviewed February 25, 2011

All the reviews talked raved about the friendly staff...they are right. Clean room could use some updating, but for $70/night, who could complain! I would stay here again. I didn't try the restaurant, 8 lane bowling alley, or pool, but all looked okay.

Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank kendon0015
Newark
Reviewed December 28, 2010

I just recently had a meeting at this hotel ,and from checking in to checking out, the staff was so nice. They had warm cider and cookies in the lobby, which made it smell so amazing. It was freezing outside and my room already had the heat on, what a nice surprise. We ate in our meeting and the food was very unique and delicious. My room was big and I was able to easily get on the internet and plug in my computer. Very nice stay, I will be back! Thank you to all the staff!

Red Creek, New York
Reviewed December 15, 2010

what a charming hotel! Older hotel but very very clean with incredibly friendly helpful staff. Bed was very comfortable and I slept well when normally I dont in hotels. Only hotel Ive seen with not only an indoor pool but a bowling alley in the hotel!! Was here on business and food and meeting space was GREAT. Would love to go back with my family as a family "staycation" Have never stayed at a Best Western before and I was very impressed.

1 Thank hoteldos026
Finger Lakes, NYS
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I recently attended a two-day meeting at the Holiday Inn, Cobleskill (such a cute town) and was WOWed by the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, the great service, the cleanliness of the hotel (I would like to hire their housekeeper for my own house), and the delicious food that we were served during our meeting and in the evening when we dined in their restaurant. Oh, yeah; and check this out; there is a bowling center at the hotel. After dinner, we all had a riot bowling in their bowling center - never even had to leave the hotel for fun. It was also decorated quite pretty for the holidays. I wish my travels brought me to Cobleskill more often.

1 Thank Mary M
NJ
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We wanted to get away and didn't really know much about the area. Usually this would be a standard hotel - and it was fine for that - but it had a few little things to give it character. The indoor pool looked like it was in a little lagoon (not with trees but with lighting and faux stone walls. A few rooms faced off the pool, as ours did. It was a little loud during the day - with the kids - but who stays in their room? There is a surprisingly good restaurant (don't let the dineresque look deceive you) and a bowling alley inside the hotel. Those are nice for an area that doesn't have all that much to see. Overall I was very glad I stayed.

Room was clean, nicely decorated good air-conditioning.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PrincessFang
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobleskill
Super 8 Cobleskill NY
#1 of 1 in Richmondville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnstown
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown

Been to Rodeway Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!