“The Best Resturant in Cobleskill”
Review of Dairy Deli

Dairy Deli
Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Cobleskill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cobleskill
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Resturant in Cobleskill”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I've passed Dairy Deli several times in the past 5 years that I have lived in Cobleskill and never gave it much thought. A friend of mine went for the first time a week back and strongly suggested that I give it a try.
I had never had food so fresh and delicious in Cobleskill. And never seen a menu with such a great selection! The service was wonderful, curtious and helpful with picking out the perfect meal. I would reccomend this resturant to anybody looking for something a little different, or even someone looking for their old favorites.

1 Thank Tidy123

Central NY
“Best place in Cobleskill”
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Okay, from the outside it looks a little plain.

And what IS a dairy deli, anyway?

But don't be fooled because the food & the service are both exceptional.

There are plenty of american food choices on the menu, but I don't know why anyone would order them. The Thai dishes are so fresh and beautiful!

I love this place, I try not to go there because I know I need variety... but I just can't stop myself.

The Chicken & Vegetables in Thai BBQ is a favorite

2 Thank Wooshter
Worcester, NY
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed May 29, 2008

I visited Dairy Deli at first with trepidation as it did not look like a place that I would find anything out of the ordinary at. However, there were several Thai dishes on the menu along with burgers, prime rib, pasta and assorted other meals. I was hesitant to be honest. Thankfully I gave them a chance.
The Thai food is outstanding and I have been to a lot of Thai restaurants. The ingredients are fresh, fresh and always cooked perfectly. Every Thai dish I have tried has been fantastic with the exception of the Satay appetizer. Varying degrees of hot available and some are quite mild as well. I now have 3 favorite main dishes and have trouble deciding between them every time.
Friends have tried some of the non-Thai dishes and always been happy as well.
Decor is not their strong point but clean and friendly. Great service and very good pricing.

1 Thank Lorien5
Sharon Springs, NY
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed March 21, 2008

Suni and her husband who are from Thailand serve tatsty fresh and consistent dishes. I have tried all of the Thai dishes on the menu and they are all wonderful. We always experience prompt and courteous service. As a transplant from the city, finding great Thai food in Schoharie county was a pleasant surprise. If members of your party are not into Thai, they have a huge menu similiar to that of a deli. This place is worth the trip! If you haven't had Thai Food in the past give it a try, it's D E L I C I O U S !!!

1 Thank nikcentralny
Seward
“my favorite place in cobleskill”
Reviewed August 12, 2007

the dairy deli has a mix of american and thai dishes. The food, atmosphereand service are all very good.I would recommend it.