“Walking distance from the Best Western” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Severna Park, Maryland
“Walking distance from the Best Western”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

This restaurant is actually located in the Best Western hotel. For our first dinner there, the restaurant was so cold, we went back to our room to get our jackets. Two young female servers were freindly and hard working. One of us had fish that was average and the other had a hamburger that was excellent.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Rindge, New Hampshire
“Nearly empty restaurant and dirty tables”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We went in for breakfast on a Sunday morning and were told to sit any where we like. There were only two other families dining there and there was a lot of empty tables. The problem was all the empty tables except one were dirty. I might add the two waitress on duty were up at the front standing on the side chatting to each other. My friend got the eggs Benedict which she barely ate because of the quality. I got two eggs over easy and they were fine. Due to the lax waitresses and dirty tables I will not go back and my recommendation is to stay away.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LarryD875
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Dinner & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I took my daughter out for dinner and she suggested the Best Western. She had fish which she really enjoyed and I had the pot roast which was just like mom's...excellent. Service was great. Minor problem is the smell from the pool (chlorine) throughout the dining room.

Visited January 2014
moored2
“Poor service and cold food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

The waitress got our order wrong and brought the wrong food. The food she did bring, the home fries were cold and eggs over cooked. The waitress never came around to see if I would like a refill of my coffee.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank moored2
Endwell, New York
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Attentive staff, food was very good with lots of homemade options. Only downside was that you could smell cholrine from the hotel's pool. Would go again!

Visited September 2013