“very happy clean well maintained”

Super 8 Cobleskill NY
Super 8 Cobleskill NY
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cobleskill
Dobbs Ferry
“very happy clean well maintained”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

always heard bad ting about super 8 this place was very clean and the help was extermely friendly helpful

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sudbury
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Super 8 in Cobleskil, NY and were glad we chose that motel. We had a king size room, which was quite large and had a nice sitting area. The room was clean and quiet but the bed was a bit hard. The front desk staff was efficient and friendly. If we're ever in the area again, we would return to this motel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Beverly, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed here from July 3rd to July 6th 2013, the room was clean but smelled like stale smoke. The bed was like sleeping on a sidewalk, and every night we could hear people running laps upstairs. We came back from the hotel late on July 4 and our room keys didnt work anymore, I had to go find a hotel employee to activate our keys. At check out they had me sign something that had a price on it that was $80.00 less then we had prepaid, I asked about a refund and the guy told me since we went through priceline I would have to take it up with them, I asked for a copy and he said no.. Priceline said they shouldnt of disclosed the rate to us, and offered a $5.00 coupon. Overall I should of slept in the car, bad hotel.

Room Tip: Dont stay here,,,
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lisa N, General Manager at Super 8 Cobleskill NY, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am sorry about the issues that you encountered during your visit.. you should not have received the folio from us, you should have received a receipt from priceline. The folio you seen is what priceline paid us. We are getting new mattresses in the hotel. Anytime during your stay the front desk would be willing to help with the other issues. If we know that guests are being loud we can ask them to quiet down so they don't continue to disturb other guests. If you would like to try our hotel again, please call the hotel directly and I will make sure your next stay is better.
Again I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobleskill
Rodeway Inn and Suites
Stamford Gables
Stamford Gables
#1 of 4 in Stamford
Holiday Inn Johnstown - Gloversville

Been to Super 8 Cobleskill NY? Share your experiences!