“Good food good service must try!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Italy Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Cobleskill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food good service must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I go to little italy every Friday night. We live about 40 minutes away but it is well worth the travel. The food is excellent and the service is equally as good. Everyone is friendly and make us feel like family. We never leave dissapointed! If you are ever in cobleskoll make sure you don't leave without trying the wonderful Italian food served at Little Italy.

1 Thank patti518

“Disgusting, rude waitress, food poisoning.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This was the worst food I've ever been served at a restaurant. I'm convinced I ate dog food, thanks for the food poisoning on my birthday! Very poor higher quality meats. The only one who didn't get sick was the vegetarian. When the kitchen door is opened you can sneak a peak at how disgusting it is. Seriously don't do it, grab Chinese next door, or pizza hut. I try to support small businesses but this is garbage.

2 Thank Jo787
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The food was horrible I would not recommend to anyone. The waitress practically ignored our table, had to ask three times for ketchup for my daughters chicken fingers that were overpriced. It took almost 45 minutes for the food to come out and it was COLD! never again I don't know how the pizza is but I would nevergo there again for sit down restaurant dinner

1 Thank Destiny518
Cobleskill, New York
“Hit or Miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

The food is good, but usually only when one of the part-owners is there. If the main owner is cooking, the pizza usually comes out half-assed and sloppy. My boyfriend and I used to order from here all the time, but they've really gone downhill. Therefore, we've pretty much taken our business to Pizza Shack. We'll still eat here sometimes, but it's only with family or friends.
The one thing I did like is when we would order pizza for takeout, they would stick in garlic rolls for free. But again, I think that was only when the good part-owner was there.
The main owner is overly friendly with the ladies and I find him awkward/creepy. The rest of the staff is alright, I haven't run into any complications with them.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank tdoodler
Cobleskill, New York
“Not a fan”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Not a huge fan of Little Italy. Food was always decent but have witnessed the owner outside of his business (and once at his business) not being very professional and behaving poorly.

Without giving details, I avoid going to Little Italy...

• Visited August 2011