“Great ski week for a great price.”

The Inn at the Peak
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Clymer
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We booked a double queen bed room in the main Inn. They had a great deal for midweek - kids stay and ski for free plus a $30 per night food credit. The snow is absolutely fantastic. The kids and I loved the hills. They are geared towards the beginner and intermediate skiers. While I've been on bigger hills, these were tons of fun. The hotel is old bu is being maintained well. The room was plenty big for the four of us. The restaurants and bars were very nice and reasonably priced. We will go back again

• Stayed: February 2011

Reviewed February 19, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the Inn at Peek N Peak. Is the hotel a little old--sure. But it was clean and nice. I don't really understand the reviews that say it was terrible. And it looked like they were making some updates in the entry way. We were suppose to share our room with my in-laws, so I was happy to see it was very spacious (they ended up heading home early because of a snow storm back in our neck of the woods. But the room was plenty big to share with another couple.

We really enjoyed the indoor/outdoor hot tub after full days of skiing. We skied on week days which was fabulous because there were no crowds. There was fresh powder on the ground--conditions really couldn't have been better.

We're going back next week!

Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2011

This is such an easy get away for a ski weekend from Cleveland. We went with another framily with 3 young children. There is so much too do, skiing, tubing, swimming, the kids were exhausted. Our condo was amazing, just like living in a house. It was clean and also had a chance to eat at italian place and the fine dining room and they were both great!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TerriKufel
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Peek n Peak is a great ski resort...especially for new skiers. Great school, stuff for kids, ski slopes, anything outside is great. Tubing is a HOOT! Pool is GREAT! The outside of this resort makes you think you are in another country. The inside....BAD! I've stayed in lots of dives to 5 stars and this room is a dive. I'm sitting in it right now! Pealing wallpaper, carpet that is so gross I don't want to walk on it. No shower head (water pressure is good though). The tvs are fatter than the screen are wide – my kids have never seen these types b/c they are so old. I've bought better furniture at Good Will. If they run the vacuum, it probably doesn't help because the carpet is just disgusting. Our room is a loft and the steps up are so creaky it reminds me of my grandma's old farm house. Sheets are pilly and the comforter is pilly and old. Sign on our balcony says, "Caution...may be weak due to ice..."...we can see the buckles on our railing and the two beside us have indeed been destroyed. It is definitely time to REMODEL! I don't feel so bad wearing my ski clothes from 1990 b/c I look like I'm from the future walking around here! This place has so many great things happening for outdoor activities, I hate to see them let it go! PLEASE REMODEL!! I'm clicking wouldn't recommend,but that's only for the hotel room! Everything else is just great.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Amymb3
Reviewed January 17, 2011

we stayed at the camelot condos. in a one bedroom w/ loft. had two bathrooms. which was great! loved the location - we looked out thru the trees onto one of the runs - very pretty.

when i reserved i requested a wood burning fire place and a balcony. we got a nonwood burning fire place and our balcony had about 5 ft of snow on it. i called twice and finally a super nice maintenance worker came and shovelled off the balcony. it kind of seemed like the front desk could hae cared a less.

the first time i called i also mentioned that microwave did not work. a nice maintenance man came to look at it. he couldnt get it to work. he then brought another microwave but did not install it. just left it on the counter. i put it in the laundry area.

kids had a great time skiing. first day - kids both took private lessons and did a bit on their own. thoroughly enjoyed it! i took a group lesson which i got nothing out of. second day, kids and i all took private lessons. they did wonderfully! i had a great insturctor and actually learned something!

will finish report later.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2010

The beds are ridiculously uncomfortable and the sheets had holes in them.. The ceiling tiles are falling down and disgustingly filthy. The carpet is filthy and needs to be replaced. The room had a really bad odor and the bathroom fixtures and toilet are worn out. This is not where you want to spend a family vacation.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2010

We stayed in a beautiful condo with an amazing view. This place is top notch with service and accommodations. I would highly recommend for any couples trip or family vacation. This was not our first time at the resort- we have been there many times before with the same high quality service. Very clean!

• Stayed: October 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clymer
Holiday Inn Express Findley Lake
Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East
Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
#5 of 6 in Chautauqua
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Corry, PA
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Erie (Summit Township)

Been to The Inn at the Peak? Share your experiences!