“Great value..fun for families”

The Inn at the Peak
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Clymer
Akron, Ohio
“Great value..fun for families”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We went for a weekend with the kids (2 boys 9-13) & we had a great time. We have only been to Peek'n Peak in the winter & were surprised how much fun we had in the summer. A great pool, beautiful grounds, nice staff all set in a beautiful quaint part of New York. It was a comfortable & enjoyable weekend. The Sunday brunch in the main dining room @ the Lodge was not to be missed. I have to say that my favorite part of the weekend was the few hours I spent in the newly added Spa. It was first class, beautifully designed, clean & very comfortable. It was a perfect Spa Experience & I would highly recommend this spa. This spa & it’s services go above & beyond. Great weekend getaway.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank smh1196

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Reviewed June 21, 2010

My family took a quick 2 hr ride from cleveland to peek n peak and we had a wonderful time. Staying in the lodge, our room was terrific and the people were very helpful. My wife used the spa and said it was the nicest spa including Vegas that she was ever in! I played the upper golf course and the conditions were awesome and the prices were more than fair. Both the indoor and the outdoor pool were beautiful and my 3 yr old was going down the 150+ foot water slide by the end of the week. If you are looking for a family friendly, relaxing vacation, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE PEEK !!!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank porschejoe
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I traveled up there with some faimly and friends, and we had a great time while staying in one of the large condos at the top of the hill. The furnishings and finishes were extremeley nice. We enjoyed the golf, mini-golf, and pool. One member of our group had a (nearly) 2 year old and he loved playing in the play area that had plasic slides and things like that. The Sunday brunch was exceptional, as there were so many varieties of top notch food to choose from. It was a feast, and each of us ate 3 plates worth just so we could as much variety as possible!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Gates Mills
Reviewed May 24, 2010

GREAT LONG WINTER WEEKEND for Family and kids spent on the slopes, in indoor/outdoor hot tub, sauna, indoor Olympic size pool. Rooms recently updated. Don't miss the Sunday brunch, large selection of local goodies, old favorites and ice-cream / sweets. Gift shop full of new childrens toys under $10, nice break and a healthy small distraction for us! Will be coming back for summer, golf....

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank ScubaGirl7450
Reviewed May 24, 2010

We went in March with our 3 little boys and had a blast. From dining Royal Court (the waiter was wonderful meeting our needs and the needs of our boys!) to the ski lessons, everything was top-notch! Service is amazing and the facilities are clean, welcoming and warm! The spa is one of the best I have been to, and I have been to many! It is clean, the services are amazing and the staff are wonderful! We are excited to make "the Peak" part of our family travel tradition!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank clevelandm0m
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I went to Peek'n Peak in March for a getaway. It was my first time to a ski resort. The drive to property was breathtaking and was a one tank trip from Cleveland. The staff was courteous, attentive and very professional. I stayed at the inn but could not wait to go out to take in the views. One of the best parts was my visit to the restaurant. I ate one of the most delicious meals of my life and was blown away by the centuries old pub. I learned from the staff that there was even hand written books on the shelves that were over 100 years old. As ate my meal, I reveled in all the history and sophistication of times gone by. I would recommend this place to everyone. The pricing is great and the amenities are endless. I even got a message and that was the icing on the cake of a great weekend.
Elias

• Stayed March 2010
Reviewed May 23, 2010

We came to Peek'n Peak from Cleveland for a quick getaway. The room was clean and large. The lower golf course was good, but the upper course was one of the best I have ever play. It is a must. My wife loved the spa and the kids liked the playzone and indoor pool. Outdoor pool was not open yet, but had a large waterslide. Food was excellent. Can not say enough about the upper golf course.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clymer
Holiday Inn Express Findley Lake
Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
#1 of 6 in Chautauqua
Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Corry, PA

Been to The Inn at the Peak? Share your experiences!